What do you feel like whinging about today?

Found 18th Oct 2015
Something making your feel like you've got sand in your underpants? Could your face turn milk into yoghurt because something just isn't right?

Let it out here, spare the rest of MISC I might even throw you your own pity party.

Deeky - Do you have to moan about a specific subject or can you just go 'meeeehhh!'?

Yup, yup you can

Please note there is a dedicated thread for whinging about (and prasing) the weather here:
hotukdeals.com/tag…288

NEW: 1 and only rule of the whinge thread.

You may whinge about absolutely anything you like. However should you have the power to do something about the topic you are whinging about and choose not to, you may never whinge on this subject again.

Should you actually do something about it, you may carry on.

Should it be something you have no power over, you may carry on.
Community Updates
Top comments
People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who have money, talk down to shop assistants. This happened in Waitrose and I was standing behind the person who was complaining. Boy did i give her a mouthful and she back tracked. Speak to people as you would like to be spoken to without being rude OK. That goes to people who complain to M&S staff too
My internet connection

26236674-bQ6sx.jpg

much better now
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd Dec 2017
Aiden1512

My neighbours are trying to kill each other again.:(

Sorry to hear that Aiden Is it bad if I hope one of them succeeds so you can get some peace? X)
thewongwing101

Lots of dog poo everywhere todayand going back further the thing that … Lots of dog poo everywhere todayand going back further the thing that gets on my tits the most is people parkingand even driving on the pavement

I always take a carrier bag with me when I walk my dog just incase he decides to poo in somebody's garden.

I put it over my head so I'm not recognised...

8183 Comments
I'll go first. Why haven't Oddworld sorted out cross save for New and Tasty yet? I'd nearly finished it on hard. They advertise it on their website as a feature and it's been five months since they told me 'not yet'.

It's Old and Probably Not Tasty Any More, now.
Edited by: "MSK." 18th Oct 2015
My internet connection

26236674-bQ6sx.jpg

much better now
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd Dec 2017
thewongwing101

My internet connection

Oh dear Has it been dropping out again?
i need more time, 24 hours a day just isn't enough to get everything done

help me MSK or i'll have to outsource my chores to some illegals for a fiver a week
moneysavingkitten

Oh dear Has it been dropping out again?

It just decides to drop out for an hour or so every other day
make me mad but is not the end of the world to say the least
Lots of dog poo everywhere today

and going back further the thing that gets on my tits the most is people parking
and even driving on the pavement
DarkEnergy2012

i need more time, 24 hours a day just isn't enough to get everything done … i need more time, 24 hours a day just isn't enough to get everything done :(help me MSK or i'll have to outsource my chores to some illegals for a fiver a week

Anything I can lend you a paw with? Have you consider polyphasic sleeping?
thewongwing101

It just decides to drop out for an hour or so every other day make me mad … It just decides to drop out for an hour or so every other day make me mad but is not the end of the world to say the least

Are the times regular or just any time for an hour? Are you still with southern electric? You really need to call them!
thewongwing101

Lots of dog poo everywhere todayand going back further the thing that … Lots of dog poo everywhere todayand going back further the thing that gets on my tits the most is people parkingand even driving on the pavement

My sympathies for the poop Driving on the pavement is outrageous!
moneysavingkitten

Are the times regular or just any time for an hour? Are you still with … Are the times regular or just any time for an hour? Are you still with southern electric? You really need to call them!

Never with SSE as such Sky now
yes
Edited by: "Wongy110" 18th Oct 2015
Trying to post stuff on the internet from my phone Grrrr
Baby deciding that only mummy is any goodly feeding and burping.
moneysavingkitten

Anything I can lend you a paw with? Have you consider polyphasic … Anything I can lend you a paw with? Have you consider polyphasic sleeping?

I do that quite regularly ....

I can fall asleep in seconds of closing my eyes annoys the crap outta the wife!! I jus don't stay asleep for very long.. especially at night! so generally 2 hours is the most I sleep for ...
A broken democracy
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F3t_M5n8eIE/UCAwDS3ieHI/AAAAAAAACA8/qeVChZDdhqI/s1600/Ranting-Homer.gif
thewongwing101

Never with SSE as such Sky nowyes

Oh, I'm not sure where I got that idea sorry. Mine drops out every day, only for about a minute, but it's still really annoying. The tried to blag me that it was a problem with my electrics. I'm not stupid and I know that's lies, because where I live isn't old and I had all the electrics checked over not 6 months ago.

My broadband contacts ends this month, but I can't order fibre till January earliest because my cabinet became over subscribed. Now I have to pay double if I don't want to be in contact again.

I've had enough of the fobbing me off with the most basic technical support. They used to be very good, I used to be able to have a sensible conversation with them. I don't think they have enough trained staff now it has grown. What to do, what to do...

Sorry, stole your whinge there ;/
Aiden1512

Sorry to hear that Aiden Is it bad if I hope one of them succeeds so you can get some peace? X)
thewongwing101

wongy has tits? omg

are they implanted or overgrown man boobs?
Oneday77

Baby deciding that only mummy is any goodly feeding and burping.

On the plus side, does that get you out of feeding and burping in the middle of the night? Trying to find a bright side!
thewongwing101

A broken democracy

Can't fault that whinge.
moneysavingkitten

Sorry to hear that Aiden Is it bad if I hope one of them succeeds so … Sorry to hear that Aiden Is it bad if I hope one of them succeeds so you can get some peace? X)

X) no, not at all. I hope this too sometimes.

At least they don't have kids, but they do have 2 (possibily 3?) cats. I feel sorry them.
Edited by: "A1512" 18th Oct 2015
arcangel111

I do that quite regularly .... :)I can fall asleep in seconds of closing … I do that quite regularly .... :)I can fall asleep in seconds of closing my eyes annoys the crap outta the wife!! I jus don't stay asleep for very long.. especially at night! so generally 2 hours is the most I sleep for ...

Me too X) Could you guess? I don't do 15 minute stints 5 times a day any more though, that was a bit burn-out-y.
My moan is why the hell do people just drive down the middle lane if the motorway? No one for miles in front. Does my head in and i just cant be bothered overtaking so i just undertake. Why should i move for some incompetent idiot on the road.
Aiden1512

X) no, not at all. I hope this too sometimes. :DDAt least they don't have … X) no, not at all. I hope this too sometimes. :DDAt least they don't have kids, but they do have 2 (possibily 3?) cats. I feel sorry them.

Hehehehe Poor kitties I hope they are out of the way.
arcangel111

...I jus don't stay asleep for very long.. especially at night! so … ...I jus don't stay asleep for very long.. especially at night! so generally 2 hours is the most I sleep for ...

how many 2 hour cat naps do you have in a day then? i might have to look into this alien concept...when i get time
i only grab about 5hrs of quality cheesedreamtime & then it's groundhog day again
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/37420362.jpg
bigweapon07

My moan is why the hell do people just drive down the middle lane if the … My moan is why the hell do people just drive down the middle lane if the motorway? No one for miles in front. Does my head in and i just cant be bothered overtaking so i just undertake. Why should i move for some incompetent idiot on the road.

Sounds very dangerous. I do not look forward to being in the situation, it hasn't happened yet. I wonder if it's some psychological thing about not wanting to be in the 'slow lane'. I guess they forgot 'left is best'.
Sometimes it can be difficult speaking with peeps who mock faith and taunt the faithful with 'seeing is believing' or 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

http://a1.files.blazepress.com/image/upload/MTI4OTkzOTg1MzAwNjk4Mzg2.gif
People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who have money, talk down to shop assistants. This happened in Waitrose and I was standing behind the person who was complaining. Boy did i give her a mouthful and she back tracked. Speak to people as you would like to be spoken to without being rude OK. That goes to people who complain to M&S staff too
moneysavingkitten

Sounds very dangerous. I do not look forward to being in the situation, … Sounds very dangerous. I do not look forward to being in the situation, it hasn't happened yet. I wonder if it's some psychological thing about not wanting to be in the 'slow lane'. I guess they forgot 'left is best'.

Theyre too oblivious to whats happening that they dont notice me anyway.
tryn2help

Sometimes it can be difficult speaking with peeps who mock faith and … Sometimes it can be difficult speaking with peeps who mock faith and taunt the faithful with 'seeing is believing' or 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

It's hurting my eyes.

It's also creepy.
bigweapon07

My moan is why the hell do people just drive down the middle lane if the … My moan is why the hell do people just drive down the middle lane if the motorway? No one for miles in front. Does my head in and i just cant be bothered overtaking so i just undertake. Why should i move for some incompetent idiot on the road.

I totally agree with you on that one X)
summerof76

People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who … People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who have money, talk down to shop assistants. This happened in Waitrose and I was standing behind the person who was complaining. Boy did i give her a mouthful and she back tracked. Speak to people as you would like to be spoken to without being rude OK. That goes to people who complain to M&S staff too

The people who walk up to the customer service desk with the 'I would like to speak to the manager!' haircut
tryn2help

Sometimes it can be difficult speaking with peeps who mock faith and … Sometimes it can be difficult speaking with peeps who mock faith and taunt the faithful with 'seeing is believing' or 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

I can't empathise. However, if you could see it, then it wouldn't be called faith I'm sure there's a come back in there for you somewhere
philphil61

wongy has tits? omgare they implanted or overgrown man boobs?

That is between me and markq *kiss*
X)
thewongwing101

That is between me and markq *kiss*X)

Leave my cellar pet alone.
moneysavingkitten

I'll go first. Why haven't Oddworld sorted out cross save for New and … I'll go first. Why haven't Oddworld sorted out cross save for New and Tasty yet? I'd nearly finished it on hard. They advertise it on their website as a feature and it's been five months since they told me 'not yet'.It's Old and Probably Not Tasty Any More, now.

Give it up, Just Add Water have.
Edited by: "Andy@XCite" 19th Oct 2015
summerof76

People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who … People who are rude to shop staff. It really annoys me when people who have money, talk down to shop assistants. This happened in Waitrose and I was standing behind the person who was complaining. Boy did i give her a mouthful and she back tracked. Speak to people as you would like to be spoken to without being rude OK. That goes to people who complain to M&S staff too

Agree with this 100%. But you don't have to be staff to get abused by self important **** in Waitrose X) Did I ever tell you about the woman that hit me in the head with her handbag? I demanded she apologised and told her it hurt. She wouldn't even look at me, pretended I didn't exist!
summerof76

You shop in Waitrose?

I'm looking for a rich sugar lady

And people who shop in Waitrose have to talk down to everyone.....because their nose is stuck so far up in the air
moneysavingkitten

Agree with this 100%. But you don't have to be staff to get abused by … Agree with this 100%. But you don't have to be staff to get abused by self important **** in Waitrose X) Did I ever tell you about the woman that hit me in the head with her handbag? I demanded she apologised and told her it hurt. She wouldn't even look at me, pretended I didn't exist!

In the head? ...
... im confused
I get home after a night shift and have about 40 mins before taking wife to work, daughter to school etc.. then i'll come home have 2 hours. wake up for a couple of hours then have another 2 hours kip.. get up for school run then won't go back to bed until about 10 ish.. will be awake from midnight till 3 .. just can't sleep then get another couple of hours sleep before getting up to start day again ..

really all depends on whether I'm working days/nights or on days off

physically impossible for me to sleep longer than 2 hours... I used to stop breathing when asleep and sit bolt upright struggling for breath.. I've already had my tonsils out, not over weight, don't smoke, drink occasionally.. doctors did sleep study for apnoea which I have slightly and a mild form of insomnia. they put it down to being a former soldier catching sleep when and where possible and now doing shifts for 11 years. but I'm not about to leave this job (it's ace) so I put up with it ..

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants