What do you folks think of this typo error I made , I found it pretty amusing. Care to share your typos

Top comments
Auto correct on a mobile I presume? Often throws up some funny 'corrections'.

Years ago I used to know a couple of girls named Nadia and Anna, autocorrect on a Nokia 3210 would change their names to Mafia and Bomb. Always wondered if the FBI were keeping a close eye on me after intercepting one of my texts
generationz25/10/2019 11:00

I emailed a colleague to ask if they were busty today. Meant to say busy …I emailed a colleague to ask if they were busty today. Meant to say busy

Not just me then,

I meant to reply to someone the other day 'Best regards' - the G key is very close to the T
19 Comments
Cheaper than keeping a cat..
What would happen if Mickey Mouse put these on? Would he disappear?
Took me a few reads to see what you had done wrong
Well that was a waste of thyme
Auto correct on a mobile I presume? Often throws up some funny 'corrections'.

Years ago I used to know a couple of girls named Nadia and Anna, autocorrect on a Nokia 3210 would change their names to Mafia and Bomb. Always wondered if the FBI were keeping a close eye on me after intercepting one of my texts
I emailed a colleague to ask if they were busty today.

Meant to say busy
They cancel your disney subscription

I emailed a colleague to ask if they were busty today. Meant to say busy …I emailed a colleague to ask if they were busty today. Meant to say busy

Was it a female colleague?
My phone usually auto corrects 'sister' to 'disaster'

Oops lol
notalwaysright1925/10/2019 11:37

My phone usually auto corrects 'sister' to 'disaster'

Quite appropriate in regards to my sister
I did something like this at the dinner table last night...

Instead of saying "pass me the salt"

I said "Bitch you ruined my life" ……………..
My kindle auto corrects ensuite to Jesuits
arcangel11125/10/2019 12:24

I did something like this at the dinner table last night...Instead of …I did something like this at the dinner table last night...Instead of saying "pass me the salt"I said "Bitch you ruined my life" ……………..

Which one was more truer

Not just me then,

I meant to reply to someone the other day 'Best regards' - the G key is very close to the T
andymagic25/10/2019 14:24

Not just me then, I meant to reply to someone the other day 'Best regards' …Not just me then, I meant to reply to someone the other day 'Best regards' - the G key is very close to the T

Ooops
I hope the guy who invented auto correct burns in Hello.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants