Groups

what do you get a man for valentines day

Banned
    sweet not soopy
    good not bank breaking

help

29 Comments

Tie a big Red ribbon around your head & smile ........ :-D

i have the same problem...will look at your responses lol...although i still owe him a present from xmas too!!!!

You don't need to get a man anything. Just turn up naked ...

Original Poster Banned

haha love it il be of to beaties to buy aa ribbon

but technically if you wrap yourself in a ribbon for him, and give yourself to him...does that not mean he then owns you?!?!?!?!

camcorder & no clothes & half an hour
    If you want to save money skip the camcorder, and with the half hour you'll have plenty of time to make him a cuppa afterwards.

Honest answer? just pick one of these! It will work, keep it as a surprise and he will def love it!

annsummers.com/web…210

Trust me!

What's soopy?! How about soapy???! All men like that! :thumbsup:

Peace and Quiet. Do nothing, say you want nothing. He will appreciate it.

Thank me later

lil_tiger;4036772

but technically if you wrap yourself in a ribbon for him, and give … but technically if you wrap yourself in a ribbon for him, and give yourself to him...does that not mean he then owns you?!?!?!?!

I think most men would be so pleased with this they would not be thinking about ownership. There will be very little blood surrounding the brain at this point.

kellykel;4036745

haha love it il be of to beaties to buy aa ribbon

incase he breaksdown? :?

backtothecaves;4036830

I think most men would be so pleased with this they would not be thinking … I think most men would be so pleased with this they would not be thinking about ownership. There will be very little blood surrounding the brain at this point.

lol...i suppose...and the underwear idea isnt good for me...i have an underwear obsession so he sees different sets every other day :whistling:

Banned

What!? I've never had anything off my girlfriend for valentines day :x

Spod;4036728

You don't need to get a man anything. Just turn up naked ...

+1

Agree with above. Peace & quiet, a cup of tea when he gets in from work & a 'bit of the oher'!!

Mos blokes would be chuffed with that. Beats a dodgy card any day.

Original Poster Banned

ok goin with camera , beers and if hes good sum undies x

camera?!?!?!?! lol...just make sure you dont lose the tape :P

what about 180317096604 on ebay

ettam123;4036948

...LOL

ettam123;4036948

good god@ the price... lol

I printed my own out for my bf one year. made them personalized, ie: he could only redeem them from me.. lol oh and added small print that they were not to be used whilst "girly tv shows" were on... he loved them. lol

lil_tiger;4036939

What tape? :?

The best thing you could get him would be another woman :thumbsup:

I got my OH a satin superman dressing gown, 2 years ago
    Last year cos i want skint, i got up really early and made him a heart shape bacon and cheese panini, and drove over to his at 6.30 in the morning, and then walked around the park with him and his beloved dog!... he was well impressed

Me and the OH don't celebrate Valentines day but i agree with the wrap yourself in a bow then he can have you for the day, it doens't cost you anything.

Original Poster Banned

awww tovi thts cute lol.

lil_tiger;4036939

He did on trainspotting and look that where that got him!

Get him a blowy

I'll give you an address to post all those lovely prezzies - via PM's girls.

I was hoping maybe a laptop, or a set of golf clubs as 2 of the larger presents. I know some of you can be stingy.

Thankyou all

robtallica;4041112

I'll give you an address to post all those lovely prezzies - via PM's … I'll give you an address to post all those lovely prezzies - via PM's girls.I was hoping maybe a laptop, or a set of golf clubs as 2 of the larger presents. I know some of you can be stingy.Thankyou all

I was literally inundated with offers of gifts (not) :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating54
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35227
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …188492
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32155

See more discussions