What do you guys think? Nintendo switch odyssey bundle

Found 8th Mar
2906365-y5ptM.jpgguys im looking for them two exact games for the switch but just want another opinion from you guys for the price?
Community Updates
AskGaming
7 Comments
HELL NO. You can buy the games separately/in different bundles for cheaper. DO NOT BUY.
Mechtup4 m ago

HELL NO. You can buy the games separately/in different bundles for …HELL NO. You can buy the games separately/in different bundles for cheaper. DO NOT BUY.

Thank you lol i was thinking that but just wanted confirmation
adeljay925 m ago

Thank you lol i was thinking that but just wanted confirmation …Thank you lol i was thinking that but just wanted confirmation

you’re welcome. Have some searches on HUKD the case is basic and there’s much better ones around (more durable ones) which if you’re going to spend £280 on a console, you’ll need
Great advice @Mechtup

Couple of bundles here (Tesco in particular there are some options to customise):

Nintendo Switch Neon With The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild and Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle £319.99 - GAME
Nintendo Switch Neon + Mario & Rabbids + Joy-Con Comfort Grips £289 at Tesco Direct
Switch (new) + Skyrim, Doom 2016 and Rocket league collectors edition + £8.23 of store credit £329.95 The Game Collection

These are all decent games and i'm confident you can pick up games you're after like Mario Kart using credit/top ups to get them cheaper than standard retail.
magicjay198616 m ago

Great advice @Mechtup Couple of bundles here (Tesco in particular there …Great advice @Mechtup Couple of bundles here (Tesco in particular there are some options to customise):Nintendo Switch Neon With The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild and Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle £319.99 - GAMENintendo Switch Neon + Mario & Rabbids + Joy-Con Comfort Grips £289 at Tesco DirectSwitch (new) + Skyrim, Doom 2016 and Rocket league collectors edition + £8.23 of store credit £329.95 The Game CollectionThese are all decent games and i'm confident you can pick up games you're after like Mario Kart using credit/top ups to get them cheaper than standard retail.

And IMO, The first one is the better option because Zelda is a great game.
Mechtup2 m ago

And IMO, The first one is the better option because Zelda is a great game.

I was never really into Zelda games until I played Minish Cap and then moved on to Twilight Princess HD on Wii U and then BOTW. Knowing there are so many awesome Zelda games i've not managed to play yet is pretty exciting. BOTW though is just incredible.
Cold
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants