Groups

What do you guys think of attitude energy drink? Has anyone heard of it?

Has any one heard of this brand of energy drink before? apparently they are made with 100 organic ingredients?? I saw this product in the cranberry chain stores in paddington, they were cheaper than redbull so i thougght i would give it a go. When i drank the drink i did feel a uplift in my energy levels, imagaine the amount of caffine in that!!

But when i went on the website, which is quite cool (attitudedrink.com) i discovered there was no caffine?

So my question is, do you beleive in this drink has no caffine but still gives you the uplift? how do they do it ? can they be lying??!?!?!?!? I am a bit worried because no energy drink has given me this kick before?????

thanks
    a concerned energy drink customer

36 Comments

Original Poster

Hi sorry forgot to put the drink name, its Attitude Drink,

Placebo?

You probably drank water but had the belief it was an energy drink lol.

Original Poster

no buts thats the weridest thing, because i am a heavy energy drink user, i have tried a range of products, none of them seem to work better than a glass of water, but this one gave me a uplift, it was pretty werid!:?:?

ugod20022jp;4477220

no buts thats the weridest thing, because i am a heavy energy drink user, … no buts thats the weridest thing, because i am a heavy energy drink user, i have tried a range of products, none of them seem to work better than a glass of water, but this one gave me a uplift, it was pretty werid!:?:?

Some sort of drug? lol

Maybe it contains they super fruit/veg things, cannae mind the name of them.

Original Poster

well it sure does work a mericle, do u think they secretly added large amount of caffeine? I looked at the ingredients, there is yerba mate? watever that is? it tastes alrite though

it'll be some extract of plant like guava or some fancy name :-)

Editor

Moved to the 'Misc' section, the feedback section is for site issues only.

its got guarana in it....guarana is naturally loaded with caffeine

kungfu;4477670

its got guarana in it....guarana is naturally loaded with caffeine

+1

Original Poster

has anyone seen this in their local stores? its a green can with an large A in the centre of the can. The letter A is surrounded by trees, flowers ect.

are they a big brand? has anyone else tried it? or had the same "kick" from it?

Would u guys go for red bull or this stuff? :?:?

I'd go for relentless anyday! I too love my energy drinks but Relentless tastes the nicest and has most effect (IMHO). However I've never tried attitude, but I'll look out for it!

I do however love the taste of Tesco's Kick too, which doesn't have so much a kick to it (ba ba boom! lol) but does taste fab and is cheap!

Original Poster

oh yeah the stuff tesco offers, does it really taste that good? i no this attitude drink does taste alright and the price is not bad either (99p), how much is the the tesco kick? around 50p if i remember correclty?

Definelty taste much better than red bull, ill give relentless a go, i dont like the way the can looks, pretty ugly in IMHO!

anyone else tried attitude?

Original Poster

does anyone know when attitude drink was launched in the uk? sorry for all these Qs, jsut really curious to find some info to aid the decision making whehter to switch or stay with red bull?

ugod20022jp;4481282

oh yeah the stuff tesco offers, does it really taste that good? i no … oh yeah the stuff tesco offers, does it really taste that good? i no this attitude drink does taste alright and the price is not bad either (99p), how much is the the tesco kick? around 50p if i remember correclty?Definelty taste much better than red bull, ill give relentless a go, i dont like the way the can looks, pretty ugly in IMHO! anyone else tried attitude?

think the six pack is around £1.35... can't mind. I buy 10 packs of the 6 packs of the diet one on my online shopping.

I think all energy drinks taste the same tbh,

Original Poster

shosie;4502381

I think all energy drinks taste the same tbh,

Really?? have u tried attitude though?

I am a heavy energy drink user and found attitude tasted TOTALLY different. redbull and the others tasted like....... ummm artifical ****. But attitude tasted different, it hasnt got the artifical taste.

I am trying to find someone thats tried it and see if its only me or if there are others that feels the same about the taste/effects:thumbsup:

ugod20022jp;4510816

Really?? have u tried attitude though? I am a heavy energy drink user and … Really?? have u tried attitude though? I am a heavy energy drink user and found attitude tasted TOTALLY different. redbull and the others tasted like....... ummm artifical ****. But attitude tasted different, it hasnt got the artifical taste. I am trying to find someone thats tried it and see if its only me or if there are others that feels the same about the taste/effects:thumbsup:

hmm ill give it a try, its mayve one of those things though people who drink them can tell the differnce easier.

Like people who drink beers can taste the difference but people who dont drink beers often think they all ttaste the same

Attitude is also the name of a "lifestyle" magazine for, um, .... you know....

Just in case anyone assumes you're, um, you know.... when they see you drinking it

Now, i'm far from a health freak, but even i am concerned about the amount of "energy" drinks flooding the market, packed full of sugar and/or caffeine.

I am, however, a light (once every few months) drinker of Lucozade. Usually when i feel unwell and need some sugar but don't want food.

peodude;4511166

Now, i'm far from a health freak, but even i am concerned about the … Now, i'm far from a health freak, but even i am concerned about the amount of "energy" drinks flooding the market, packed full of sugar and/or caffeine. I am, however, a light (once every few months) drinker of Lucozade. Usually when i feel unwell and need some sugar but don't want food.

DING DING!!!

on the fast track to type 2 diabetes is................!

Original Poster

shosie;4511095

hmm ill give it a try, its mayve one of those things though people who … hmm ill give it a try, its mayve one of those things though people who drink them can tell the differnce easier.Like people who drink beers can taste the difference but people who dont drink beers often think they all ttaste the same

yeah i think that might be it, but do give it a go if you can and see if you agree with the taste of it? but they are not as common as red bull so you might have to look around. I found it in paddington station!!;-);-)

Original Poster

grex9101;4511113

Attitude is also the name of a "lifestyle" magazine for, um, .... you … Attitude is also the name of a "lifestyle" magazine for, um, .... you know....Just in case anyone assumes you're, um, you know.... when they see you drinking it

hahahah i hope not!!!!

The can design is quite cool, i dont think the design represents any of the thoughts associated with that particular lifestyle mag! well at least in my opinion :?:?:?

What are your thoughts??? (getting a bit worried now!lol):p their website is attitudedrink.com

Original Poster

peodude;4511166

Now, i'm far from a health freak, but even i am concerned about the … Now, i'm far from a health freak, but even i am concerned about the amount of "energy" drinks flooding the market, packed full of sugar and/or caffeine. I am, however, a light (once every few months) drinker of Lucozade. Usually when i feel unwell and need some sugar but don't want food.

thats a very good point!! im a heavy user but is also concerned about the range of different energy drink enetering the market. However i did do a little research into the different drinks on the market, i found that most of the ingredients are similar, you know sugar,caffeine and other articfical rubbish. But this attitude drink had all different ingredient, with something called mateine which apprently works like caffeine but its a natural ingredient????? It also uses ginger, lemon and lemon grass so does sound much healthier!!

Thats why i want to move away (or at least try) from the drinks with dodgy ingredients (red bull, tiger, shark) and go to something that is more natural and organic for the body !

ugod20022jp;4518068

hahahah i hope not!!!! The can design is quite cool, i dont think the … hahahah i hope not!!!! The can design is quite cool, i dont think the design represents any of the thoughts associated with that particular lifestyle mag! well at least in my opinion :?:?:? What are your thoughts??? (getting a bit worried now!lol):p their website is attitudedrink.com

I guess it's better than "gay times" energy drink

lol :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Navy"]Hi just saw this on from a google search and decided to add my bit.

I have tried Attitude Drink - twice in fact and for free too - will explain how later.

You are correct in that it is 100% natural and even the caffeine is derived from coffee beans and isn't synthetic etc.

I found it quite refreshing myself and light.

Yet the reason why I probably wont purchase it is more to do with my own personal reasons more than anything. As I was invited for an interview for an internship position in the marketing aspect of the organisation.

I went to their distribution office in Acton Lane, West London - they are owned by an Iranian distributors called Mahan Foods. This is where I tried the drink.

Anyway they liked what they saw and heard from me and agreed to give me the place, we shook on it etc. And I was to receive an email with a brief and when to meet up again etc.

Yet they never got back to me - yet in spite of my attempts at contacting them they never got back to me or returned a phone call. Which I saw as extremely unprofessional and unorganised and simply just rude. I understand if they wouldn't offer me the place or had a change of mind but it does not take a minute to just send an email reply. But beside the point - I was given the placement and we shook hands etc - we had an agreement.

So ironically their slogan that "Attitude is Everything" is what has put me off from them altogether . With an attitude like that I can't see them going too far, especially since they told me they are "not corporate" and they see themselves as a "team" and "family".

[/COLOR]

Original Poster

really so the drink is 100% natural?

Original Poster

and i do agree with u londoni, the taste was extremely smooth and refreshing. looked like beer to me

brb researchin

someone post the ingredients

Original Poster

hahah thats would have been bad decision

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4631807

brb researchin

this ingredient is for attitudedrinks.com another company i think :?

I was confused too at the beginning, after some googling, i discovered there is attitudedrinks.com and attitudedrink.com. The one i am enqiring about is attitudedrink.com :thumbsup::thumbsup:

buts thats :roll:

It contains guarana, which is a stim.

ugod20022jp;4631841

this ingredient is for attitudedrinks.com another company i think :?I was … this ingredient is for attitudedrinks.com another company i think :?I was confused too at the beginning, after some googling, i discovered there is attitudedrinks.com and attitudedrink.com. The one i am enqiring about is attitudedrink.com :thumbsup::thumbsup:buts thats :roll:

So do you like work for attitude drinks or get paid for this? Your posts look as if you are advertising them more than anything. Also saw you ask the same question on yahoo answers ;-)

londoni;4723283

So do you like work for attitude drinks or get paid for this? Your posts … So do you like work for attitude drinks or get paid for this? Your posts look as if you are advertising them more than anything. Also saw you ask the same question on yahoo answers ;-)

this whole thread reeked of some suit conducting a poor internet marketing survey.

ugod20022jp;4477157

Hi sorry forgot to put the drink name, its Attitude Drink,

Yeh ive heard of it and it actually has more caffeine per 100ml than red bull
    its a serious buzz, depends on taste to what you prefer though some people dont liek the herbal taste

Sounds like 'Purdeys' drink?
    I find most energy drinks make me queasy, (though it may have been the vodka mixed with them! :whistling:).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767246
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927354
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826358
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710948

See more discussions