Groups

What do you guys think of my new avvy?

I know its a bit of a ridiculous thread, but im usually the one complaining about them so i thought i might post one myself.

Comment please whether you think this is better than my old one.

18 Comments

what was the old one?

Banned

:x::x:x

wheres the silverback gone?

Banned

like it

What was the old one? :?

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2851773

what was the old one?

Ohhhwww... :oops:

That's really made me sad. Of all people i would have thought you to remember it sadie. There are so many new guys and i knew they would ask but not you. The old one was the white gorilla monkey thing smiling.

THANKS ODB

Old one was this:
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_6NwSLH0-B0A/RvAUzlpub8I/AAAAAAAAARc/v6ITEHm3fEo/s320/Funny-White-Gorrila-Smiling.jpg

I quite like it but it's somehow a bit sort of full-up. I prefer simpler ones!! I like the colours.

Original Poster

DLM;2851777

:x::x:x

Sorry, i don't know you. That was a nice introduction.

Now it's my turn, Hello

badmanmeow;2851800

Ohhhwww... :oops:That's really made me sad. Of all people i would have … Ohhhwww... :oops:That's really made me sad. Of all people i would have thought you to remember it sadie. There are so many new guys and i knew they would ask but not you. The old one was the white gorilla monkey thing smiling.THANKS ODBOld one was this:

Oh I remember now! Sowwy :oops: xx

I like the new one

Original Poster

chesso;2851802

I quite like it but it's somehow a bit sort of full-up. I prefer simpler … I quite like it but it's somehow a bit sort of full-up. I prefer simpler ones!! I like the colours.

Hmmm... So you're saying i should change back?

Banned

badmanmeow;2851817

no its cool as is mate

badmanmeow;2851817

Bit Gorrillaz!! But I like it!!

Keep it!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys. I reckon ill keep it for now

keep.

badmanmeow;2851817

No because I like the raccoon(?) and the colours, I think it's the crammed together text that I'm not so keen on.
    TBH I prefer it to your old one.:thumbsup:

I likes, the only improvement would be to the text, it may be clearer without the dark red outline as it makes it a little blurred.

harlzter;2851960

I likes, the only improvement would be to the text, it may be clearer … I likes, the only improvement would be to the text, it may be clearer without the dark red outline as it makes it a little blurred.

Yes, if only I could have explained like that. :oops:

I like it too:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2483
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions