What do you guys use for sending low value parcels?

Posted 1st Jun
So I have been using Hermes for a good while now for things low in value £40 and under I would say, I take the risk in only being able to claim £20 if it happens to be claimable (I know there T&C are trash)

Closest Post office near me are not open most of the time and its more convenient to drop into a local oneshop which is always open and close.

It seems that Packlink via ebay is the cheapest route at £2.85, and equal to them is Parcel2go, myhermes website itself seems bit sneaky trying to charge more I find?

What do you guys use?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Hermes for less than £50.
UPS for over £50.
Parcelforce for the really expensive or odd shaped stuff no one else will touch.

Never direct though with any of them, always through ebay packlink or parcel monkey.
ArcadeAssassin01/06/2020 13:33

Hermes for less than £50. UPS for over £50. Parcelforce for the really e …Hermes for less than £50. UPS for over £50. Parcelforce for the really expensive or odd shaped stuff no one else will touch. Never direct though with any of them, always through ebay packlink or parcel monkey.

Parcel monkey Hermes was more expensive then packlink or parcel2go?

I like royail special delivery for things £150 plus
As above, but I go direct. Once I booked a courier via Parcel Monkey and when the package wasn’t collected neither courier or Parcel Monkey would take responsibility. Ended up getting a refund and booking Royal Mail direct.
Hermes with unidays code £2.28ish
Royal Mail under £50.
UPS over £50 or over 2kg
ParcelForce 24hrs over 20kg
Edited by: "AMaky" 1st Jun
jpoolfitz01/06/2020 13:54

Hermes with unidays code £2.28ish

I knew posting here would be a good idea :P I have a unidays with my work account, sweet
If you can use Royal Mail I’d do that. Otherwise Hermes if not too worried what condition it gets there, if at all
Collect+ is who I use. Store to store or store to door.
Edited by: "fern37" 2nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants