Groups

What do you have for..

...breakfast during the Holy month of Ramadan. What keeps you going. And what are you gonna have this year to give you that energy over 16 hours? I need some ideas.

26 Comments

Banned

i reccomend this. very good energy source

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo226/itskiraababyy/bad%20influence/illegal_drugs_cocaine.jpg

fried egg, beans and bread (toast), glass of orange juice,

although some gym dude recommended casien

kamy187;6072691

fried egg, beans and bread (toast), glass of orange juice,although some … fried egg, beans and bread (toast), glass of orange juice,although some gym dude recommended casien

Ditch the orange juice and add tea, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips and you're on the right road

Original Poster

DangerGod;6072670

i reccomend this. very good energy source

tried it mate, only works short-term :thumbsup:

kamy187;6072691

fried egg, beans and bread (toast), glass of orange juice,although some … fried egg, beans and bread (toast), glass of orange juice,although some gym dude recommended casien

casien??? :thinking:

Original Poster

Shengis;6072714

Ditch the orange juice and add tea, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips … Ditch the orange juice and add tea, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips and you're on the right road

tryin to be good Muslims....bacon is not the answer

Banned

Unless you got lotsa $$$

Banned

Scream;6072726

Scream;6072722

tried it mate, only works short-term :thumbsup:

Lmao.... repped

Scream;6072726

Yeah but as i'm not a muslim I can eat what I want :lol:

Don't you eat turkey bacon etc?

Banned

if you can stomach it go for pasta and potatoes..... or porridge if you cant eat full on meals in the morning.

you need slow burning carbs mayne

casien, apparently takes like 8 hours to digest or get in system or something, like protein i think

Shengis;6072714

Ditch the orange juice and add tea, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips … Ditch the orange juice and add tea, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips and you're on the right road

Drool!

2 eggs, 2 Bacon, 2 Sausage, Mushrooms, fried slice, chips, 2 toast mug of tea sounds good to me :w00t:

Though on the other hand for a quick cheap fill, crumpets.. lots of them :thumbsup:

Crunchy nut cornflakes for me!

Shengis;6072714

Not unless you add pork & tomato sausages, a bit of black pudding and a fried slice,

lawe;6072770

Drool! crumpets.. lots of them :thumbsup:

Cant beat a nice bit of crumpet:whistling:;-)

harlzter;6072791

Not unless you add pork & tomato sausages, a bit of black pudding and a … Not unless you add pork & tomato sausages, a bit of black pudding and a fried slice,

Yeah I realised after I posted i'd missed a few important ingredients out:w00t:

http://deansguide.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/quagmire.jpg

Banned

Scream;6072726

LOL, who suggested bacon!!! :w00t:

Id suggest slow burning carbs too huni but then ive never tried a whole day fast so im not the best person to ask lol xxx

hmmm. for me..choco ready brek, 2 eggs and plenty of (sugary) squash!

(No wonder i'm on a high in the mornings..lolzzzzz)

shengis.....have u had swine flu recently!!!!!!!!!!

lolzzzzzzzzzz

Not ready yet;6072841

shengis.....have u had swine flu recently!!!!!!!!!!lolzzzzzzzzzz

Nah i'm safe mate, plenty of bacon inoculations* :lol:

*In the form of bacon and egg sarnies, good for bird flu as well :w00t:

acchoooooo.................!!!!!!!!!!!!

you and ur germs..didnt ur mum teach u to use a tissue for ur nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey what about adding beef to that menu of urs...

u cud have swine flu, bird flu and mad cows..lol..

u def sound like a nutcase to me.....lol

no offence!!!!

Original Poster

im gonna go with porridge just because i cant eat a massive breakfast. so i guess Cookie Crisp just wont cut it? ah well... anyone got any good porridge recipes?

Have you heard of Baobab Fruit? It's a superfruit from Africa, loads of good stuff in it. You can add that to your porridge for extra energy [url]www.baobabfruit.co.uk[/url]

Banned

Scream;6073126

im gonna go with porridge just because i cant eat a massive breakfast. so … im gonna go with porridge just because i cant eat a massive breakfast. so i guess Cookie Crisp just wont cut it? ah well... anyone got any good porridge recipes?

lol probably not :lol:

cant help you with the porridge recipes as i dont like it but i think it would be one the best things to have xxx

Banned

Scream;6073126

im gonna go with porridge just because i cant eat a massive breakfast. so … im gonna go with porridge just because i cant eat a massive breakfast. so i guess Cookie Crisp just wont cut it? ah well... anyone got any good porridge recipes?

yeh porridge and milk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV Passes From Snatch App24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …215612
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.99
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118

See more discussions