What Do You Have For Breakfast?

Vote In The Poll!

I'm Bored..

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Banned

theres a poll? i havent eaten breakfast for years- im too lazy to get up earlier

I havent eaten breakfast since they took lucky charms away from uk supermarkets

Oatiflakes!

Store brand rice crispies or muslie tyoe thing

but lately cheerios

Original Poster

Ok, just added a poll.

A Nutrigrain bar and a glass of orange juice. Up at half 5 and don't want to get up any earlier just so I can get something else

Banned

Oh i'm the only one to eat chocolate for breakfast? I will add after nights I wake up at 2pm...

well am i the only one who has leftovers?

2 Weetabix and a cup of Coffee!

I like a Full English, but only every now and again. However, you just can't beat an American Breakfast - Eggs, Bacon, English Muffins, Waffles and Maple Syrup!!!!

i swap between porriage,bran flakes or wholemeal toast. I rotate.

bacon butties

cornflakes!

wheetabix,crunchynut cornflakes or musli.

In saying that today I had toasted cheese on a roll with sandwich spread :giggle:

Banned

dont do breakfast

I'm a cig addict so 1st thing in the morning i have to have a fag.Then comes Tea & only Tea then another fag thats when i wake up:)

Dont eat it.

I have toast, even though I don't really like it

I dont have time to eat cause I am trying to sort my daughter out.

Snake

I'm a cig addict so 1st thing in the morning i have to have a fag.Then … I'm a cig addict so 1st thing in the morning i have to have a fag.Then comes Tea & only Tea then another fag thats when i wake up:)

Exactly the same... Though I do love a bit of variety so sometimes swap tea for coffe if the milks gone off!:roll:

To be honest I just can't stomach anything til I've been up for 3 hours minimum. Except for when I'm on my jollies by the sea-side... Full English goes down a treat in Blackpool!

dandoc2

I havent eaten breakfast since they took lucky charms away from uk … I havent eaten breakfast since they took lucky charms away from uk supermarkets

Aye, bring back lucky charms!!! And not at Selfridge's £7-odd a box either. :-(

Smoked fish and some oats of some sort

3 sausages, 2 fried eggs, bacon, cheese, lashings of chilli sauce all in a bun - 4 days a week, washed down with coffee and cigarette.

MBeeching

3 sausages, 2 fried eggs, bacon, cheese, lashings of chilli sauce all in … 3 sausages, 2 fried eggs, bacon, cheese, lashings of chilli sauce all in a bun - 4 days a week, washed down with coffee and cigarette.

Sounds like a recipe for Angina Matt

Couldn't there have been an option of tea (and probably coffee) without cigarettes for us non-smokers?

Anywho, it depends what there is as to what I have for breakfast, but many times it is last night's leftovers that I couldn't finish (such as curry from the takeaway :-D)

see if anyone gets this:

Swiss role and beans......

jayhab

see if anyone gets this:Swiss role and beans......

I'm soooo disappointed jayhab... I thought it'd be a selection of small children washed down by blood squeezed from a live goat's intestine or something like that.... :-(

4 cans of stella usually does the trick

sadiebabes

I'm soooo disappointed jayhab... I thought it'd be a selection of small … I'm soooo disappointed jayhab... I thought it'd be a selection of small children washed down by blood squeezed from a live goat's intestine or something like that.... :-(

Don't be silly!!

That's lunch, not breakfast!

no-one got the swiss role and beans reference then?......

jayhab

no-one got the swiss role and beans reference then?......

Your 'a la carte kitchen' reference is far too clever for the likes of us

aww get in! - well done Matt!

go to the top of the class!

Sweets, chocolate, for breakfast? Now come on, i have an excuse (7 months pregnant) but even i settle for coco pops or fresh fruit with yoghurt poured over :thumbsup:

You people are so-ooo naughty!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50409
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions