click on this lame thread.

go away then

showing my wife how to use HUKD

never get on here anymore hardlys

:cry:

black gerbil1;3118063

clicking on this lame thread.

loooooooooooooooooooool

Not trying harder at school and having to go to college to re-sit gcse's :oops:

moschino;3118083

Not trying harder at school and having to go to college to re-sit gcse's … Not trying harder at school and having to go to college to re-sit gcse's :oops:

Banned

Hurting those that you hold so close and so dear to you. It happened once, never happen again.

But then regrets are useless cos they are in the past, and only change the person you are, self indulgent nonsense.

Original Poster

alnbowes;3118072

showing my wife how to use HUKDnever get on here anymore hardlys :cry:

HAHa, fancy a game of COD??

No regrets

My ex-wife (mind you I think a lot of other people do too!!!)

dean3988;3118117

HAHa, fancy a game of COD??

yes cos she'll be on here in a bit

Original Poster

alnbowes;3118180

yes cos she'll be on here in a bit

haha, she waiting or you, with them evil eyes lol, just send me a blank Pm when ur on the xbox so i know

dean3988;3118213

haha, she waiting or you, with them evil eyes lol, just send me a … haha, she waiting or you, with them evil eyes lol, just send me a blank Pm when ur on the xbox so i know

nae bother pal , shes watching x factor at the mo so the tellys off limits now :whistling:

Original Poster

alnbowes;3118224

nae bother pal , shes watching x factor at the mo so the tellys off … nae bother pal , shes watching x factor at the mo so the tellys off limits now :whistling:

lol, I see who has the control in the relationship :w00t:

Banned

Adding the tag "another BG1 trolling thread" in one of BG1s trolling threads.

The infraction received was a heavy burden, but a lesson learnt.

marrying my ex hubby

what a watse of 18 years :roll:

nicki3668;3118328

marrying my ex hubby what a watse of 18 years :roll:

i used to feel l;ike that about my ex who i have a 13 yr old to but , I wouldnt have Liam -my son , lynds and the connor and josh had i not gone to hell and back :thumbsup:

dean3988;3118229

lol, I see who has the control in the relationship :w00t:

i told her yesterday "anymore of your lip , and your making these beds yourself ":whistling::-D

Banned

nicki3668;3118328

marrying my ex hubby what a waste of 18 years :roll:

No hubby....no kids....and you wouldn't do without em babes ;-)

guv;3118318

Adding the tag "another BG1 trolling thread" in one of BG1s trolling … Adding the tag "another BG1 trolling thread" in one of BG1s trolling threads.The infraction received was a heavy burden, but a lesson learnt.

that deserves rep.

Daddy, what does regret mean?Well son, the funny thing about regret … Daddy, what does regret mean?Well son, the funny thing about regret is,It's better to regret something you have done,Than to regret something you haven't done.

Foosball Chum;3118361

No hubby....no kids....and you wouldn't do without em babes ;-)

exactly , wise words

black gerbil1;3118063

I am lame for clicking on this thread.

:thumbsup:

[CENTER]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8997/vaderironytb1.jpg[/CENTER]

deciding to give a guy a chance................ then getting hurt

It's better to regret something you have done,
    Than to regret something you haven't done.

thats what i say

where do i start ...

Losing my virginity too soon
    Going to university
    Concentrating on boys more than my school work
    Shaving when i should of waxed

Just wished i would of enjoyed being a kid a little bit longer instead of trying to be grown up too soon

As long as you learn from your mistakes, some things can never be undone but its what you make of it that counts :thumbsup:

alnbowes;3118348

i used to feel l;ike that about my ex who i have a 13 yr old to but , I … i used to feel l;ike that about my ex who i have a 13 yr old to but , I wouldnt have Liam -my son , lynds and the connor and josh had i not gone to hell and back :thumbsup:

yeah i know wat ya mean ... i wouldnt have my 4 bewwwful kids ... but the hell i paid would make mother tereasa swear lol

Aimee1985;3118409

where do i start ...Losing my virginity too soonGoing to … where do i start ...Losing my virginity too soonGoing to universityConcentrating on boys more than my school workShaving when i should of waxedJust wished i would of enjoyed being a kid a little bit longer instead of trying to be grown up too soon :pAs long as you learn from your mistakes, some things can never be undone but its what you make of it that counts :thumbsup:

lol
    i am in university now....its not much fun, when i graduate i'll decide whether or not it has been worth it!!!!

Original Poster

Aimee1985;3118409

Shaving when i should of waxed

where to look.........theres no where to look

dean3988;3118434

where to look.........theres no where to look

smooth as a babies bum :w00t:

Original Poster

Aimee1985;3118445

smooth as a babies bum :w00t:

Can we see pics? :whistling:

dean3988;3118455

Why the hell do you want pics of a babies bum? :thinking:

Original Poster

rockyfella;3118469

Why the hell do you want pics of a babies bum? :thinking:

If you read the earlier posts, its not a babies bum that we're after :whistling:

Banned

dean3988;3118455

Apparantly pictures of babies bums is considered pedophilic on this forum :roll:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3118514

Apparantly pictures of babies bums is considered pedophilic on this forum … Apparantly pictures of babies bums is considered pedophilic on this forum :roll:

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A BABIES BUM

Banned

Not moving to France when I had the chance....I turned down love to finish my final year at uni...

Fear I blame for that and stupidity
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions