What do you pay a month for youre iphone contract ?

Im interested in getting an iphone, but the deals i have been looking at arent that very good, for the price you arent getting a lot and i dont think i will be able to shift them on this as i could do with any other phone.

So if you are an iphone owner how much is your price plan and what does it include ?

Im looking to get it with Vodaphone so Vodaphone users please enlighten me

14 Comments

Banned

Just get pay as you go can get an older 2g for £150+ or a 3g for £220+ on here, then work out how much credit you are likely to use and compare the difference

i pay £45 a month 1200 mins and 600 texts including all wifi

I pay £35 per month, plus phone cost £89, which includes 600mins and unlimited text, 1GB internet useage per month. Have a look on their website, prices are not negotiatable and are pretty much the same across all networks as fixed by Apple

shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…077

lizzy.p;7921434

I pay £35 per month, plus phone cost £89, which includes 600mins and u … I pay £35 per month, plus phone cost £89, which includes 600mins and unlimited text, 1GB internet useage per month. Have a look on their website, prices are not negotiatable and are pretty much the same across all networks as fixed by Applehttp://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/catalog/compatiblePlanListView.jsp?dependantSkuIds=sku2200036&phoneType=post&skuType=phoneSku&selection=&initialFilters=flt_paymonthly&_requestid=2361077

I think its £35 per month plus VAT plus insurance. So its more like £45-50 per month.

Don't bother, I have one and think its okay but if I would of been informed of alternatives would of really gone with one of them, I hardly use most of its functions so for what I need its pointless.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the replys, im really getting it for the application side of things tbh, im wanting to get the new 3gs, however the prices on this arent cheap. I got a blackberry for the app side of things and i wasnt impressed with the apps at all. I guess i need to really think about it as im signing myself up for 18/24 months.

I heard 02 are announcing new deals this Friday

Banned

I pay about £30 a month for an O2 Simplicity contract.

I have a PAYG iphone 3gs. It's the best way.

You pay more upfront but they hold their value so well that it's a good way to ensure you can upgrade every 12 months or use different phones.

Original Poster

localboy;7925306

I heard 02 are announcing new deals this Friday

Really ? Thanks will look out for this

FilthAndFurry;7925445

I pay about £30 a month for an O2 Simplicity contract. I have a PAYG … I pay about £30 a month for an O2 Simplicity contract. I have a PAYG iphone 3gs. It's the best way.You pay more upfront but they hold their value so well that it's a good way to ensure you can upgrade every 12 months or use different phones.

I think if i do decide, i may just buy one up front then, many thanks rep added :thumbsup:

I moved to the £45 1200mins 500texts unlimited internet with a free iPhone 3G back in November 2008 with O2.

Downgraded after 9 months to the £35 600mins 500text unlimited internet . Reason I did the first 9 months @ £45 was for the free phone and extra minutes rather then paying for the handset and getting no extra minutes.

I'm due an upgrade in April and the contract runs out in May but I'll move to simplicity and get a better deal for £20 on a 30day contract. I think Apple might be releasing a 4th gen iPhone later this year anyway so there's really no incentive for customers to upgrade when simplicity is an option.

mummy22angels;7924967

I think its £35 per month plus VAT plus insurance. So its more like … I think its £35 per month plus VAT plus insurance. So its more like £45-50 per month.

Nope, I'm on the same plan and my bill normally comes in around £38, and that includes any texts I've sent to Cyprus mobiles, as they're not included in the unlimited texts. You don't have to take the insurance, it's not compulsary.

Adam2050;7925017

Don't bother, I have one and think its okay but if I would of been … Don't bother, I have one and think its okay but if I would of been informed of alternatives would of really gone with one of them, I hardly use most of its functions so for what I need its pointless.

adam if you dont mind me askin mate what would you have gone for instead of an iphone then?

cheers mate

[COLOR="Red"]£75 per month.[/COLOR]

dre1988;7928263

adam if you dont mind me askin mate what would you have gone for instead … adam if you dont mind me askin mate what would you have gone for instead of an iphone then?cheers mate

Personally, I would of wish I'd gone for one of the HTC's for the cost of this contract. But that's totally my opinnion.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions