Groups

What do you prefer? Lots of cheaper smaller presents or 1 expensive big present?

What would you prefer for Christmas?

18 Comments

Banned

Sex, it counts as both depending on the person who gives me the *gift*.. ;D

Small, prefer small lol.

both lol

Lots of big expensive ones

1 BIG enormous expensive present & loads & loads of little ones to go with it!

Anything but socks.

Adam2050

Anything but socks.

Or 'Smellies' - I'm starting to get a complex!!

Banned

would just prefer cash tbh

Banned

id rather have a few thoughtful smaller pressies,

im not fussed but i would rather a sentimental present than something electrical

Banned

Tinkytayls

im not fussed but i would rather a sentimental present than something … im not fussed but i would rather a sentimental present than something electrical

I have an idea for a sentimental electrical product for you tinks.

ommmmmmmmmm

Original Poster

isthatoldladycomingontome

Sex, it counts as both depending on the person who gives me the *gift*.. … Sex, it counts as both depending on the person who gives me the *gift*.. ;DSmall, prefer small lol.

banned for this comment?

Banned

bob100

banned for this comment?

banned because im an epic multi spotter

i dont mind what i get to be honest, its the thought that counts, but one family member always gives crap every year, just stuff your not going to use, novelty gifts, he must spend £10 on the crap for each person, my partner and i dont understand why he doesnt just give cash or vouchers that you can actually use. if i dont know what to get someone i always get them a voucher and a little something to go with it like chocolates, smellies etc.

i was always taught..."its the thought that counts!",but its a crap crimbo pressie then its the bay or a rellie`s birtday! shhh!!! oO

no clothes, no shoes and no underwear... =) i'm so easy to buy for.
    However, lots of small prezzies please =)

Tbh this year I've asked my OH for a new kettle, toaster and iron! Lol I'm so sad I know, but I need them!!

that's kind of you OP, I'll have a big expensive present,ta muchly.

I like lots of little things, as long as they are decent, and not just socks, smellies and knicks!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182470
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions