What do you put on your pancakes?

30 replies
Found 10th Feb 2010
So I've got to go shopping tonight and seeing as its pancake tuesday soon I'm going to buy the ingredients.

Apart from the usual lemon, sugar, jam - what do you lot put on your pancakes??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

choc sauce & nuts
Double cream & fresh berries

gravy ........

golden syrup, choccy sauce or starwberry sauce

Butter and Maple Syrup
Nutella
Strawberry jam and Scooshy Cream

melted chocolate ...cadburys !! and mini marshmallows..
or ice cream and melted choc...
or clotted cream...and straberrys or jam.....
just to add i dont eat any of it but thats what i put on the ones i make

lemon and sugar?
ham and cheese?

How about wrapping a choc-ice in a pancake... if they still make them?

mattbisme;7802638

?ham and cheese?

This is the devil's work!!:evil:

Nutella and sliced banana. Yum

maple syrup
strawberries and cream

Most Expensive Pancakes

]http://cdn.most-expensive.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/expensive-pancake.jpg
The Tuesday before Lent has come to be known by many names over the years—names such as Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday or, as it’s known by most in the US, Mardi Gras. Of course, the holiday’s most important name, as far as we’re concerned, is Pancake Day.
That’s why Opus in the Printworks, a restaurant in Manchester, England, has created the world’s most expensive flapjack—The Fat Tuesday Pancake. The pricey pancake features Madagascan vanilla pods and 23-carat gold leaf. It’s served with a jelly made with Dom Perignon and organic strawberries.

yuck hate pancakes like crumpets tho much better

Syrup and Sugar...Together...

Honey and cinnamon

Chocolate sauce and mashed bananas:p

i like the ones u buy in supermarkets in scotland .....more like american style i think[/quote]

My wife says they're Crêpes. . .

...but they taste OK to me!!

banana,vanilla ice cream,scooshy cream and hot maple syrup

Banned

squeezed orange juice and maple syrup

When i was a kid we always used to go to little chef + happy eater and always used to have their cherries and ice cream panakes.
Omg they were SO nice!!!

We always used to have Corn Beef Ash with ours,

Original Poster

surprised by how many people state that they dislike pancakes! How is this possible - they are amazing!

Pineapples and cream fraiche. Yum!

magough;7802895

When i was a kid we always used to go to little chef + happy eater and … When i was a kid we always used to go to little chef + happy eater and always used to have their cherries and ice cream panakes.Omg they were SO nice!!!

OMG! Yh, me too:thumbsup:

I always have lemon and sugar....mmm, might even make some tonight now:-D

Butter, lemon and sugar - in that order, so that the butter melts and the sugar stays where it is sprinkled.

...jiz

Banned

roryk83;7803133

surprised by how many people state that they dislike pancakes! How is … surprised by how many people state that they dislike pancakes! How is this possible - they are amazing!

I think they can be a sickly.

magough;7802895

When i was a kid we always used to go to little chef + happy eater and … When i was a kid we always used to go to little chef + happy eater and always used to have their cherries and ice cream panakes.Omg they were SO nice!!!

Mmmmm so did we and that's still my fave pancake topping now. When is pancake day? I've not noticed it advertised anywhere yet

Squeezed orange and sugar, braaaap!!

hannah19790;7803233

OMG! Yh, me too:thumbsup:

Little Munchkin;7803500

Mmmmm so did we and that's still my fave pancake topping now. When is … Mmmmm so did we and that's still my fave pancake topping now. When is pancake day? I've not noticed it advertised anywhere yet

They were the best weren't they ;-)

Do they still do them??

smithyp1;7802602

gravy ........

Ok, is it just me that thinks this is frickin weird? When my OH first told me she had gravy with hersi nearly barfed :?

Original Poster

Sebas111;7808649

Ok, is it just me that thinks this is frickin weird? When my OH first … Ok, is it just me that thinks this is frickin weird? When my OH first told me she had gravy with hersi nearly barfed :?

that is really weird, thought the poster was joking:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?56
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?21
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1416
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1815

See more discussions