What do you reckon...best songs to go all out spin/cardio crazy to?

Found 31st Jan
to start off...

Busta Rhymes...fire it up

Eminem ... Lose yourself
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Hopefully mutters will be along soon. I believe he's well into exercise dance.
24 Comments
Rudimental ... Waitin' all night
Devildriver - Daybreak. That will get you going
Steps - Tragedy

Edited by: "shadey12" 31st Jan
Gabba Front Berlin - Speedcore Lacrima
Current dance charts songs
Hopefully mutters will be along soon. I believe he's well into exercise dance.
Any videos posted in this thread...

"5am gym crew"

PS. A recent blog post (from 19 January 2018) that includes a suggested (Spotify-hosted) playlist:

"'Gym Buddies: Upbeat' Playlist Will Help You Work Up A Sweat While Enjoying Your Workout"

[ huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp…0b/ ]
fanpages9 m ago

Any videos posted in this thread..."5am gym crew"PS. A recent blog post …Any videos posted in this thread..."5am gym crew"PS. A recent blog post (from 19 January 2018) that includes a suggested (Spotify-hosted) playlist:"'Gym Buddies: Upbeat' Playlist Will Help You Work Up A Sweat While Enjoying Your Workout"[ http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/gym-buddies-upbeat-playlist-will-help-you-work-up-a-sweat-while-enjoying-your-workout_uk_5a61cb10e4b0125fd635a20b/ ]

Thanks fanpages...which song do you favour for a workout?
Queen - I want to break free.
Underworld - Born Slippy
Notorious B.I.G - Juicy
Cradle of Filth - Sleepless
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Woodkid - Iron
Woodkid - Run boy Run
Kasabian - Club Foot
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Aerosmith - Walk this Way
Fatboy Slim Right Here, Right Now

That's what i generally listen to while running or cycling.
davewave8 h, 30 m ago

Thanks fanpages...which song do you favour for a workout?

I don't mind, to be honest. I don't restrict myself to just one, nor to any particular style/genre.

I do favour tracks over 140-150bpm for High-Intensity Interval Training [HIIT]/Tabata method training, of which there are lots of options.

For example:

[ itunes.apple.com/us/…514 ]
[ open.spotify.com/alb…7lz ]

However, creating 1970s Rock, 1980s Synth/New Wave/Pop, 1990s Indie, 2000s Electronica/Electronic Body Music, or 2010+ Club/Dance Remix playlists are just as effective as creating a dedicated "workout" playlist for that sole purpose.

If the music is enjoyable to listen to, & the rhythm motivating enough, then I'll workout to anything!
Edited by: "fanpages" 31st Jan
deleted265520
Before I Collapse - Eminem
Pies - Wiley
Most DMX songs

Kendrick Lamar - DNA
Eminem - Till I collapse
50 Cent - Hustlers Ambition
Offset - Ric Flair Drip
philphil6122 m ago

[Video]

I've just noticed, she's got a bit of a conk on her ain't she? Ewwww
deeky52 m ago

I've just noticed, she's got a bit of a conk on her ain't she? Ewwww

I didn't notice

I'm always "waiting" (yes I typed it correctly) for the Bjork lookalikey in blue stripes and pink boob tube
shadey1231st Jan

[Video] [Video] [Video] [Video]

I'm not really into heavy metal but that Iron Maiden track is crazy, I love it. (nice to hear Dominator again as well - really great track!)
Edited by: "davewave" 1st Feb
fanpages31st Jan

I don't mind, to be honest. I don't restrict myself to just one, nor to …I don't mind, to be honest. I don't restrict myself to just one, nor to any particular style/genre.I do favour tracks over 140-150bpm for High-Intensity Interval Training [HIIT]/Tabata method training, of which there are lots of options.For example:[ https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hiit-intervals-high-intensity-workout-mix-1-minute/1079989514 ][ https://open.spotify.com/album/1LbCmh6dFzRqUWe8eLF7lz ][Video] However, creating 1970s Rock, 1980s Synth/New Wave/Pop, 1990s Indie, 2000s Electronica/Electronic Body Music, or 2010+ Club/Dance Remix playlists are just as effective as creating a dedicated "workout" playlist for that sole purpose.If the music is enjoyable to listen to, & the rhythm motivating enough, then I'll workout to anything!

Do you really listen to that Spotify hiit mix? Sounds just plain awful to me. Thanks though.
davewave14 m ago

Do you really listen to that Spotify hiit mix? Sounds just plain awful to …Do you really listen to that Spotify hiit mix? Sounds just plain awful to me. Thanks though.

Yes, sounded awful to me too.

Perhaps we are just not down wiv da kidz & up on da streetz.

Or down on da streetz & up wiv da kidz.

Or just old.
fanpages1st Feb

Yes, sounded awful to me too.Perhaps we are just not down wiv da kidz & up …Yes, sounded awful to me too.Perhaps we are just not down wiv da kidz & up on da streetz.Or down on da streetz & up wiv da kidz.Or just old.

33181210-BmIFQ.jpg
@davewave if it's good enough for DT it's good enough for me.
shadey125 m ago

@davewave if it's good enough for DT it's good enough for me.[Video]

That advert was 50% Iron Maiden 50% DT - wow thanks for sharing that...Daley Thomson what an absolutely wonderful athlete and role model.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants