What do you recommend to record PS3 game play in high definition?

Hi, more of a question really, my son plays call of duty on his ps3( all versions!) and he likes to record them and upload to you tube, with his sniping clan(he's a real gaming geek!) anyway he currently uses my digital camera resting on a glass! he's insistant he needs an hd pvr, and me being a techno phobe has no clue what this is or if he even needs it, so can anyone tell me what i should be looking for for the cheapest money poss! thanks in advance

8 Comments

Something like this might do £61 but I'd check with your son......
ebuyer.com/pro…339
You can also get refurbished units on ebay....

is that hd?

ADZ1478

is that hd?

HD = hard disk then yes
HD = high definition then certainly not

Maybe the OP can clarify.....

Original Poster

gari189

HD = hard disk then yesHD = high definition then certainly notMaybe the … HD = hard disk then yesHD = high definition then certainly notMaybe the OP can clarify.....

i don't know thats why i asked!cos he said he wanted a dazzle first, but then changed his mind to an hd pvr, i assumed the hd stood high def, but hard disk would make more sense!
Thanks, i'll look into it

Original Poster

http://****.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=220744325659&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:GB:1123 this is the sort of thing he wants, but i'm not prepared to pay that much!

As you're not too sure what you're looking for this thread may be better in Misc - the PS3 players might be able to recommend something. I can move it over but a more informative title might get a bit more attention eg "What do you recommend to record PS3 game play in high definition?"

Original Poster

gari189

As you're not too sure what you're looking for this thread may be better … As you're not too sure what you're looking for this thread may be better in Misc - the PS3 players might be able to recommend something. I can move it over but a more informative title might get a bit more attention eg "What do you recommend to record PS3 game play in high definition?"

yeah that would be great, wasnt sure where to post it to be honest!
thanks x

meekie

yeah that would be great, wasnt sure where to post it to be honest!thanks … yeah that would be great, wasnt sure where to post it to be honest!thanks x

Moved
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
    3. love affairs1649
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525

See more discussions