Groups

What do you snack on when you get the munchies?

I can literally go through a few bags of crisps when left to my own devices in the evening. What about you?

I'm looking for other ideas for when hunger strikes so lets hear about your junk or healthy eating habits!

29 Comments

i munchin a massive bag of doritos atm and a pack of bourbons lol

peanuts,crisp and choclates and coke

Banned

My fellas toes

DLM;8020931

My fellas toes

He must have had only 10...have you not finished them yet? :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;8020928

i munchin a massive bag of doritos atm and a pack of bourbons lol

I need dips when munching doritos, otherwise its like eating pitta bread without the taramasalata :-D

Banned

Marina;8020941

He must have had only 10...have you not finished them yet? :lol:

Nope

whatsThePoint;8020943

you should try them with Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter on

Stop giving away my secrets :oops:

Whatever is within reach!

Banned

whatsThePoint;8020966

your secret, its my secret munchie food not yours

Now be good or I won't tell you anymore secrets

depends on what i can get my hands on without getting up, at the moment nothing as i've stopped keeping snacks in my room :oops: but if im really peckish i love cereal at this time of day

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8020989

i love cereal at this time of day

Cereal is a good one that not alot of people think to do

Gotta be Haribo fo me, or sometimes Chocolate raisins!

Matrixblade;8020995

Cereal is a good one that not alot of people think to do

crunchy nut or special k yumm oooo or cheerios lol plus cold milk :-D

Jaffa Cakes.

I can eat a whole box in summat like 2 mins

Sandwich, marmite toast, kettle chips, choc hobnobs, frijj milkshake, my fave is to make a batch of fairy cakes and put them in the freezer and when you want them you just warm them up in the oven for a few mins and they are like you just baked them.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8021070

crunchy nut or special k yumm oooo or cheerios lol plus cold milk :-D

Crunchy nut, yum! Or weekabix with shed loads of sugar

kjbenja;8021072

Jaffa Cakes.

I haven't had then in ages, I've been missing out!

sickly sweet;8021085

frijj milkshake

I want this NOW!

I want cucumber sticks and salad cream and I don't have eitherrrrrrrrrrr. Waaaaaahhhh.

Lol. I eat a whole lot just before I go to sleep to try and put weight on as my BMI is really low, despite eating like a horse! I just had a sandwich, banana, packet of salt and vinegar crisps, mini packet of hobnobs, chocolate cereal bar, Frijj cookie dough flavoured milkshake, 2 probiotic drinks and an apple and looking round for more to eat. Plus I had a yummy roast for supper followed by jelly and icecream.
    I crave rice pudding.
    Other good munchie things are pain au chocolat and chocolate oats and more cereal bars - they are delicious. Wierd ones are roasted red peppers on bread, or brie on its own.

sickly sweet;8021146

Lol. I eat a whole lot just before I go to sleep to try and put weight on … Lol. I eat a whole lot just before I go to sleep to try and put weight on as my BMI is really low, despite eating like a horse! I just had a sandwich, banana, packet of salt and vinegar crisps, mini packet of hobnobs, chocolate cereal bar, Frijj cookie dough flavoured milkshake, 2 probiotic drinks and an apple and looking round for more to eat. Plus I had a yummy roast for supper followed by jelly and icecream.I crave rice pudding.Other good munchie things are pain au chocolat and chocolate oats and more cereal bars - they are delicious. Wierd ones are roasted red peppers on bread, or brie on its own.

whts your bmi? mine is 21.9

micoo;8021153

whts your bmi? mine is 21.9

17.3 :oops:
    But all I seem to do all day when I'm awake is eat. I can lose 6 pounds overnight which is a bit unbelievable, but my siblings are the same.

sickly sweet;8021166

17.3 :oops:But all I seem to do all day when I'm awake is eat. I can lose … 17.3 :oops:But all I seem to do all day when I'm awake is eat. I can lose 6 pounds overnight which is a bit unbelievable, but my siblings are the same.

thts quite a lot lol, wht height and weight are u if u dnt mind me askin, im 6 ft 4 and weigh 180 last time i checked

micoo;8021169

thts quite a lot lol, wht height and weight are u if u dnt mind me askin, … thts quite a lot lol, wht height and weight are u if u dnt mind me askin, im 6 ft 4 and weigh 180 last time i checked

aren't you nosy :roll::p:p

ilovelilac;8021172

aren't you nosy :roll::p:p

i am, we established this before :lol:

micoo;8021169

thts quite a lot lol, wht height and weight are u if u dnt mind me askin, … thts quite a lot lol, wht height and weight are u if u dnt mind me askin, im 6 ft 4 and weigh 180 last time i checked

Lol, I don't mind, I'm 5ft 8 (and an all important quarter!) inches and 8 stone 4 lbs.

My doc keeps an eye on it, tries to get me to drink these fortisip drinks that leave a taste like cold week old chinese takeaway in your mouth, but I go for Frijj milkshakes instead, yummmm.

sickly sweet;8021188

Lol, I don't mind, I'm 5ft 8 (and an all important quarter!) inches and 8 … Lol, I don't mind, I'm 5ft 8 (and an all important quarter!) inches and 8 stone 4 lbs.My doc keeps an eye on it, tries to get me to drink these fortisip drinks that leave a taste like cold week old chinese takeaway in your mouth, but I go for Frijj milkshakes instead, yummmm.

wow how can you lose 6lbs overnight! i can gain that over night lol i can lose 6lbs in a week or 2 days not overnight thats fast :w00t:

ilovelilac;8021192

wow how can you lose 6lbs overnight! i can gain that over night lol i can … wow how can you lose 6lbs overnight! i can gain that over night lol i can lose 6lbs in a week or 2 days not overnight thats fast :w00t:

Lol, I know. When my mother was 20 and met my father he could fit his hands around her waist - I'm not that bad, but I inhereited her genes and so did my brother but it's definately more aceptable for girls to be skinny. I do have decent sized boobs though - I swear that's where all my weight goes :-D

sickly sweet;8021201

Lol, I know. When my mother was 20 and met my father he could fit his … Lol, I know. When my mother was 20 and met my father he could fit his hands around her waist - I'm not that bad, but I inhereited her genes and so did my brother but it's definately more aceptable for girls to be skinny. I do have decent sized boobs though - I swear that's where all my weight goes :-D

guess some ppl are just lucky :thumbsup: my brothers can eat anything and not put on weight i have to be careful with food :?
    if i dont eat anything for a whole day i can lose up to 3lbs if i eat a grape only i can put on 2lbs no jokes :-(

i've just had a pint of pineapple juice brought for me by OH thats my 'munchies' for tonight :lol:
    nite nite ppl

toast, with as much spread as will melt in2 it, with a cuppa sweet tea,yum yum

Rusks... farleys... with milk..................... :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions