Groups

What do you think??

youtube.com/wat…eos

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

16 Comments

I don't usually watch this program but it was on the telly and I caught this act.
    I was really impressed. :thumbsup:

They were fantastic.Based down the road from me. Will be voting for them :thumbsup:

Banned

That was brilliant until I saw Piers Morgan and had to wash my eyes out with bleach

I was watching this and REALLY hoping nobody fell or got dropped cos they were amazing and i think as long as they make no mistakes during the shows they will go all the way to at least the last 4

Banned

Good job I managed to quit that just before I realised what it was!

It's CRAP TV! Please post 'CRAP TV' in the title next time!

Banned

Also, OP, something odd is going on with your avatar

Banned

thanks for posting was awesome. jonny check it out! i hate crap TV too but this was good.

I didn't think they were all that :thinking:

choc1969;8453865

I didn't think they were all that :thinking:

I thought they were good, but there was just too much going on, didn't know who to watch and it just bugged me a bit.

I've seen the Chinese acrobats do much better but they were still pretty good! Top 4 probs!

spell bound were good, i.e athletically what they did were awesome but I preferred the regurgitator fo shoo

omg regurgitator on jey leno was sick (no pun :p) looks like hes got a few more tricks to show on BGT

Banned

bykergrove;8453851

thanks for posting was awesome. jonny check it out! i hate crap TV too … thanks for posting was awesome. jonny check it out! i hate crap TV too but this was good.

OK, I watched.

Pretty awesome actually!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey57
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions