Groups

What do you think?

do you think i should buy Halo reach and trade in SMG2 and T:WFC?
    the reason i ask is PES 11 is out in october as is another game i want as is fable 3 and then in November Assassins creed is out.
    so do you think i should buy Halo:Reach to play for like 1 month?

11 Comments

If you want to.

Original Poster

no, i don't want answers like that.
    i mean will i get my moneys worth in a month?
    will i want to go back to it?
    relayibility?

SMG2 £24
    Transformers £18

Those are the CEX prices, take them to gamestation and get them to price match it.

£42 voucher or £43 as they should beat the quote by a pound
    Halo Reach £37.99 at Gamestation

Play Halo Reach until November when Fable 3 is out, sell Halo Reach for around £20 and put it towards Fable 3, play Fable 3 until December when PES 2011 will be £17.99.
    Edited by: "Starr" 14th Sep 2010

Original Poster

money isn't really the big issue.
    the issue is will it be a waste of money
    does it have replayibility
    meaning if i get PES on release date and SVR on release date and maybe Fable 3 on release date will i still be going back to Halo or will i just be playing it for a month?
    and thanks to above poster but i want the cash and not voucher

xbox-360-elite

money isn't really the big issue.the issue is will it be a waste of … money isn't really the big issue.the issue is will it be a waste of moneydoes it have replayibilitymeaning if i get PES on release date and SVR on release date and maybe Fable 3 on release date will i still be going back to Halo or will i just be playing it for a month?and thanks to above poster but i want the cash and not voucher

Haven't got a clue about replay value, my brother still hasn't got off his copy for me to have a go yet

The guy that thought SMG2 is crap.

Lolz

If you like the Halo online then go for it. I have clocked up nearly 5000 games on Halo 3 and will probably do the same on Reach, so for me Reach has replayability.

Banned

or plan b, get a job(or a better job) and buy all the games you want

Original Poster

well, with SMG2 i played the first 3 parts and then it just got boring for me i think. But i definitely stopped playing it because i was a bit cramped with games eg. RDR.
    can you take 4 players online from one console or do you need 4 xbox live gold accounts?

PES N FIFA Demos out today!

Banned

xbox-360-elite

well, with SMG2 i played the first 3 parts and then it just got boring … well, with SMG2 i played the first 3 parts and then it just got boring for me i think. But i definitely stopped playing it because i was a bit cramped with games eg. RDR.can you take 4 players online from one console or do you need 4 xbox live gold accounts?

you only need 1 profile
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions