What do you think about Btwin Tilt Folding bike does anyone have one of them any advice please ?

Found 29th May 2015
hello everyone. I am a bicycle lover and specially a folding bike and today i found someone on the internet something called btwin tilt folding bike and they come in 3 models btwin 5, 7 and 9. so has anyone got any of those bikes i really want to buy one of them i have already a brompton but i have had enough of brompton i need something new so if anyone got a btwin tilt folding bike please tell me and advice me if they are good ? thanks a lot. and by the way i am 30 years old and I weight : 75kg and My height is : 184 thank you if that bike is ok for me for what i have given please tell me thanks.

and this is the link of the website with full specs of the bike cheers.

btwin.com/en/…tml
Community Updates
AskBike
3 Comments
btwin are sold in decathlon so have a look on there site but i dont think you will find it better than the brompton. it will also be heavier...
justanothercid

btwin are sold in decathlon so have a look on there site but i dont think … btwin are sold in decathlon so have a look on there site but i dont think you will find it better than the brompton. it will also be heavier...

thank you for your reply i understand what you mean and i know its heavier than brompton but i was only asking if anyone on here on hotukdeals got any of those btwin tilt folding bikes and riding it thank you again for your sweet reply cheers mate
Would love to know what people think of Btwin and Dahon. I can't buy a Brompton and wondering about the next best one for riding river tow path , estuary and a little bit in town.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants