Expired

What do you think about this website legit?

Found 30th Sep 2017
Hi, I got a notification on Facebook about this store what do you guys think? Seems too good to be true.
lmemy.com/

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

Websites only 2 weeks old

If in doubt avoid looks a bit suspect to me

Selling £5500 e-bikes for £89.99 must be legit

Also terms and conditions (plus part of logo) stolen from scooter.co.uk/sco…tml

Is there no common sense left today ? You have to ask on here ? I bet you believe in Corbyn's promises too

parsimony2 h, 18 m ago

This is the same company as far as I can see …This is the same company as far as I can see https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.scooter.co.uk

Nope just ripped their T's and C's off and even copied part of their logo, direct bikes are a legit company (with questionable CS) we have one of their bikes thats 6/7 years old and never missed a beat, look at the prices on Op's site its clearly a scam site that will take your money and go.

Why does anyone reply to these moronic questions? If people are so incapable of making decisions in life, don't hold their hands - let them learn for themselves so they don't always depend on others.

DaveTaylor5 h, 21 m ago

Why does anyone reply to these moronic questions? If people are so …Why does anyone reply to these moronic questions? If people are so incapable of making decisions in life, don't hold their hands - let them learn for themselves so they don't always depend on others.

I suppose some are also incapable of posting deals ??
FFS he asked a question , mutleys are far worse than this
What would you rather he do , post a deal and loads jump on it and get ripped off ?

Original Poster

DaveTaylor5 h, 52 m ago

Why does anyone reply to these moronic questions? If people are so …Why does anyone reply to these moronic questions? If people are so incapable of making decisions in life, don't hold their hands - let them learn for themselves so they don't always depend on others.

I’ve been buying online for a long time. I knew it was dodgy but the person who ask me about it wouldn’t take my word for it and kept sending me links. I thought to prove to him it was a scam I’d prove it by asking you lot to back me up. Stop being a d1ck all your life.

BigBuds10 h, 56 m ago

I’ve been buying online for a long time. I knew it was dodgy but the p …I’ve been buying online for a long time. I knew it was dodgy but the person who ask me about it wouldn’t take my word for it and kept sending me links. I thought to prove to him it was a scam I’d prove it by asking you lot to back me up. Stop being a d1ck all your life.

Should have just told him to order from them if he was so sure they was legit then be smug as hell when he realises he's been scammed.

Original Poster

harlzter52 m ago

Should have just told him to order from them if he was so sure they was …Should have just told him to order from them if he was so sure they was legit then be smug as hell when he realises he's been scammed.

It was my brother so I’d rather he wasn’t ripped off.

BigBuds1st Oct

It was my brother so I’d rather he wasn’t ripped off.

Send him a link to this store too eurpop.com/ as its a carbon copy scam site of the one he told you about
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants