ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh delilahhhh

uhmm.. baby let me be, your loving teddy bear

Original Poster

are all the songs going to be old ones

linw;6260806

are all the songs going to be old ones

depends what material they have xx

Original Poster

i;m not fussed if the songs are getting on a bit tbh just if they can sing them as i dont bother with karaoke nights

I will survive!

worst ...Paradise by the dashboard light by Meatloaf ...someone always sings it and it goes on forever...forever ...forever, best ..anything sang really badly and makes people sing along.

Original Poster

oh no i think my sis picked this meatloaf one and her friend has picked eternal flame

linw;6260895

oh no i think my sis picked this meatloaf one and her friend has picked … oh no i think my sis picked this meatloaf one and her friend has picked eternal flame

lol ....sorry

queenlush;6260881

worst ...Paradise by the dashboard light by Meatloaf ...someone always … worst ...Paradise by the dashboard light by Meatloaf ...someone always sings it and it goes on forever...forever ...forever, best ..anything sang really badly and makes people sing along.

lol @ bat out of hell x x

ClarityofMind;6260931

lol @ bat out of hell x x

Hi dirty Mary xxx Dirty Gertie likes Meatloaf just not that particular song :thumbsup:

queenlush;6260947

Hi dirty Mary xxx Dirty Gertie likes Meatloaf just not that particular … Hi dirty Mary xxx Dirty Gertie likes Meatloaf just not that particular song :thumbsup:

I have actually seen meatloaf in concert :oops:

In my own defence I was only a teenager lol

Got propositioned by one of the band and deeply wanted to run backstage with him but my friends Dad wouldn't let me......... *sigh* :w00t:

My way .......ffs

MikeL;6261008

My way .......ffs

yeah that's another bad one

ClarityofMind;6260974

I have actually seen meatloaf in concert :oops:In my own defence I was … I have actually seen meatloaf in concert :oops:In my own defence I was only a teenager lolGot propositioned by one of the band and deeply wanted to run backstage with him but my friends Dad wouldn't let me......... *sigh* :w00t:

spoilsport lol...ah well he saved you from a life of drugs and tour buses.

queenlush;6261045

spoilsport lol...ah well he saved you from a life of drugs and tour buses.

lmao! I wanted a f...... friend.

Not a life change :-D

robbie wiliams-angel my boyfriend murders it everytime lol !

vicknanth;6261058

robbie wiliams-angel my boyfriend murders it everytime lol !

lol! bless x x

vicknanth;6261058

[SIZE="3"]robbie wiliams-angel[/SIZE] my boyfriend murders it everytime … [SIZE="3"]robbie wiliams-angel[/SIZE] my boyfriend murders it everytime lol !

+ 1 lmao !!! ive heard people sing that and meat loaf tone deaf

oh i love meat loaf lmao (as in the band :lol:)

"Hey, thats Journey...!"
    "Kick ass!"
    "HOWARD! [sobs]... Hey, thatisJourney"

stand by your man
    club tropicana

You'll (depending on the place) always tend to get ONE EMINEM RAP SONG THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE WORDS TO. Don't reccomend that. You'd struggle, embarres yourself and eventually die.

This is until: you see one little hipster who just comes out of nowhere and starts spittin' lyrics like he's the next 50 cent. The pensioners usually like this person for being "outgoing".

my friend sings big spender thats pretty awful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions