Groups

What do you think is the hardest zone in Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for MEGA DRIVE?

I'd say Metropolis Zone..

The boss is as hard as hell...
    And well, all 3 acts take about 20-30 minutes to complete lol..

BTW.. I just wasted about 3hrs getting all the way to Wing Fortress Zone only to lose my last life and continue there.. (well I did admittedly kind of/by accident commit suicide..)

Tim

10 Comments

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/tumbleweeds01.jpg

Tim, do you ever think that there may be a better forum than HUKD for your retro gaming wet dreams?

Banned

grex9101;5358923

Tim, do you ever think that there may be a better forum than HUKD for … Tim, do you ever think that there may be a better forum than HUKD for your retro gaming wet dreams?

LOL:w00t:

Original Poster

grex9101;5358923

Tim, do you ever think that there may be a better forum than HUKD for … Tim, do you ever think that there may be a better forum than HUKD for your retro gaming wet dreams?

... yes and no...

lol

Metropolis is pretty solid.

i cant remember which ones are hard tbh, tim when you do your gcse's you should sell your consoles cos you wont do any revision otherwise

Been about 15 years since I had mine last out of the box.... Will check on one of my Emu's and LYK

maxmix

Sonic 1 pwns Sonic 2

Original Poster

RuthIess;5359391

Sonic 1 pwns Sonic 2

In terms of difficulty yes.

But otherwise Sonic 2 is superior to the first in every way,.

Tim

You got me now.... I'll need to download a Sonic for my DC under my telly now lol

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      2. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid45
      4. Disney descendants duvet36

See more discussions