Found 23rd Dec 2009
i was interested in a psp on ebay and had actually forgot about it and the auction ended anyway i had previously asked the guy a question and now as the auction ended he has emailed me answering my question and also saying auction has ended but i didnt want to sell it for that price but i will now let you have it for £** if you want it?
what about the person that has won the auction?
ps for the record i am not going to accept his offer as it wouldnt be right as someone may be looking for this for a xmas present like myself!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Just trying to scam himself some extra Xmas pennies.

Tell him to shove his head up his ass and then slide down a snowy hill on it. :-D

Not just that [COLOR="Red"]wully[/COLOR]:-D but you forfeit all your protection doing a deal on the snyde.

Syzable;7313872

Just trying to scam himself some extra Xmas pennies. Tell him to shove … Just trying to scam himself some extra Xmas pennies. Tell him to shove his head up his ass and then slide down a snowy hill on it. :-D

http://www.animationplayhouse.com/lights2.gif

you have such a way with worbs :w00t:

Original Poster

deek72;7313873

Not just that [COLOR="Red"]wully[/COLOR]:-D but you forfeit all your … Not just that [COLOR="Red"]wully[/COLOR]:-D but you forfeit all your protection doing a deal on the snyde.

oh i soo luv you :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;7313872

Just trying to scam himself some extra Xmas pennies. Tell him to shove … Just trying to scam himself some extra Xmas pennies. Tell him to shove his head up his ass and then slide down a snowy hill on it. :-D

yep and its only an extra 9 quid :w00t:

wulshaz;7313898

oh i soo luv you :-D

I thought I'd just test you ;-)

wulshaz;7313907

yep and its only an extra 9 quid :w00t:

in that case hes probably shill bid it?

Original Poster

plumberman01;7313928

in that case hes probably shill bid it?

eh :?

wulshaz;7313935

Yeah, eh? brb googlin

back, not sure shill bidding applies here............

wulshaz;7313935

as in has two accounts and bid on it himself so there is no winner? hes stuck with it:whistling:

Original Poster

plumberman01;7313958

as in has two accounts and bid on it himself so there is no winner? hes … as in has two accounts and bid on it himself so there is no winner? hes stuck with it:whistling:

oh right i get it now sorry blonde moment :oops:

Original Poster

deek72;7313954

Yeah, eh? brb googlin

just a little blonde moment :-D

wulshaz;7313968

no probs i have them all the time and im a brunette:oops::oops:

Original Poster

plumberman01;7313980

no probs i have them all the time and im a brunette:oops::oops:

:-D

wulshaz;7313968

No, I was saying eh? as well cos I'd never heard of it. Mind you I've only been on ebay for about 7 years....................:oops:

Original Poster

deek72;7314009

No, I was saying eh? as well cos I'd never heard of it. Mind you I've … No, I was saying eh? as well cos I'd never heard of it. Mind you I've only been on ebay for about 7 years....................:oops:

:w00t:

Contact ebay with a little explanation and a copy of all your correspondence.

teraomi;7314458

Contact ebay with a little explanation and a copy of all your … Contact ebay with a little explanation and a copy of all your correspondence.

you can actually look at the winners stats tells you how long registered and how many of the sellers auctions hes bid on which gives an indication of if he is..then report him if you suspect as they CAN see the winners name. It used to be simpler when you could see the winner-i used to always check who underbid me as quite often its been a shill..very annoying!

Original Poster

thanks guys thats me just in from work so i will check it later as i,m back out at 9am!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57581
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions