What do you think of this comment?

Edited by:"Funky_DealFinder"Found 4th Dec 2017
Tell what you think of this comment:

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand glitch deals. The glitches can sometimes be extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of economics most of the savings will go over a typical bargain hunter's head. The hardcore bargain hunters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these deals, to realize that they’re not just bargains- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike glitch deals truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the existential catchphrase “Possible glitch?,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Op's genius bargain unfolds itself on their laptop screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Glitch tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid "

Do you understand the reference? Or do you think it's a serious comment?

Just tell me your thoughts/opinions about this comment in a comment down below.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Rick & Morty LOL
Personnel kid = a paperboy perhaps?
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 4th Dec 2017
Such a high I.Q. and yet made grammatical errors.
Original Poster
J166A8 m ago

Such a high I.Q. and yet made grammatical errors.

Tis a part of le joke me amigo.
Only a fool pity’s a fool!

I think this..

If you think your clever your an idiot! If you think your an idiot your cleverer than you think..
Original Poster
Mathaeus3 h, 38 m ago

I thought jokes were funny?

omg a meme, that's some top kek right there, Kappa!!!SHifT!1
Mathaeus14 h, 15 m ago

I thought jokes were funny?

Only if you understand them which coincidentally requires you to have an IQ within 5 pojnts of the poster, preferably lower etc etc etc....
Link lol
Post a comment

Top Discussions