What do you think of this hoody?

Banned
As per title, would you define this hoody as chavvy or more of a retro 70's look?? There is a difference in opinions between me and my friends.

marshallward.co.uk/rf/…ike

27 Comments

honest opinion? i think if shell suits wernt in fashion, this is what chavs of the 80s would wear

I thought all people that wore hoodies are chavs? Looks quite retro to me!

Perfect for putting the willies up old ladies!

marshallward.co.uk/rf/…_id|1&groupId=543453678Ν=this_product&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=4294493774+85+4294484666&Ntt=543453678&D=543453678&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=543453678&N=4294493774+85+4294484666&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=543453678&brandstore=nike

SuperEd

[IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/saleBadge_round_nosale?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/jy037v05m?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable[/IMG]

i think it looks retro and not bad!

Chav, much?

Banned

As They Say Were In From Ud Be Classed As A Ned M8

does it matter what anyone else thinks as long as you like it

Original Poster Banned

toni15500;4395691

As They Say Were In From Ud Be Classed As A Ned M8

I love the chavvy language lol.

Original Poster Banned

bambu;4395736

does it matter what anyone else thinks as long as you like it

You're quite right, I do like it to be fair, that's why I bought it. Just thought I'd throw it open to debate.

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;4395662

Perfect for putting the willies up old ladies!

Defined as chav then?:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Spriggan;4395653

I thought all people that wore hoodies are chavs? Looks quite retro to me!

Hoodies are essential at Uni. They are just comfort personfied and are a must when it comes to getting up for lectures when blatantly hungover with 2 hours sleep :-D

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4395649

honest opinion? i think if shell suits wernt in fashion, this is what … honest opinion? i think if shell suits wernt in fashion, this is what chavs of the 80s would wear

Haha that made me laugh.

Ew don't like it.

Green doesn't go down well nowadays. looks like the kinda grotty thing a brickie would be wearing on a builders site when it's cold - in my eyes

why not complete the look with tracksuit bottoms, rockport boots and pringle socks, to go all kins of authentic but the hood up and but big soverign rings elizabeth duke at argos....

seriously though, pair of decent fitting dark blue jeans and retro traineees and you got yourself a look.

robtallica;4395866

looks like the kinda grotty thing a brickie would be wearing on a … looks like the kinda grotty thing a brickie would be wearing on a builders site when it's cold - in my eyes

it gets cold in your eyes? :?

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4395876

why not complete the look with tracksuit bottoms, rockport boots and … why not complete the look with tracksuit bottoms, rockport boots and pringle socks, to go all kins of authentic but the hood up and but big soverign rings elizabeth duke at argos....seriously though, pair of decent fitting dark blue jeans and retro traineees and you got yourself a look.

That's the look I'm going for. Hugo Boss jeans and Converse/ pumps. Doubt I'll look chavvy then lol.

davidhurn;4396085

That's the look I'm going for. Hugo Boss jeans and Converse/ pumps. Doubt … That's the look I'm going for. Hugo Boss jeans and Converse/ pumps. Doubt I'll look chavvy then lol.

yeah well just beware that the chavs dont turn on you, its like being one of them but not...... they dont like that and will probably steal your dustcaps :x

MinstrelMan;4395649

honest opinion? i think if shell suits wernt in fashion, this is what … honest opinion? i think if shell suits wernt in fashion, this is what chavs of the 80s would wear

:thumbsup: Yep agreed. Only you cannot set fire to a hoodie as easily

bit chavy but lookds cool to me. although i wouldnt wear it

The JFK;4395685

Chav, much?

/thread.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4396130

/thread.

??

if u like it, go ahead and buy op!

if u think ud b comfortable in it then go ahead and purchase.

tbh also, i have a skinhead and sometimes ill go out in my area looking a bit chavvy like if i go to supermarket or summat, but i think its better to sometimes, less chance of ppl starting on u if u look like one of them!

80s is due for A REVIVAL THIS YEAR ACCORDING TO FASHION EXPERTS

EVEN SO I LIKE THE HOODY

i like it, its sweet

Don't like the design IMO.

not worth it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions