What do you want for christmas?

Banned 60 replies
Found 14th Nov 2009
what do you want for christmas? (im not buying it you just want to see what people want)

what are you getting your other half?

60 Comments

Two front teeth...

I would say I want 'someone' for christmas....but even Santa isnt gonna make that happen.....so instead I want some Koolaburra boots but at almost £200 a pair Im thinking Ill be wanting them for a while

Dont have a OH...

Nothing.

handsome athletic muscly build looking for gsoh girl and up for fun

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha;6889404

Two front teeth...

handy not having them if your female:thumbsup:

lil_tiger;6889405

I would say I want 'someone' for christmas....but even Santa isnt gonna … I would say I want 'someone' for christmas....but even Santa isnt gonna make that happen.....so instead I want some Koolaburra boots but at almost £200 a pair Im thinking Ill be wanting them for a while :)Dont have a OH...

im sure we can get you someone for christmas on here

thibk this site should start up hotukdating.co.uk for all the single members i think it'll work:-D

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;6889421

hey here we go lil tiger

not really anything I want-any gadgets I want I just get during the year-christmas I enjoy because the kids have fun.

Hopefully DJ Hero but I agree with Barky, once you have kids you get more pleasure from them oprning their presents than you do from your own

Hamsters (the real ones, not the stupid toy things), although i will buy one of the toy ones for my cat to play with

Original Poster Banned

barky;6889462

not really anything I want-any gadgets I want I just get during the … not really anything I want-any gadgets I want I just get during the year-christmas I enjoy because the kids have fun.

yeah agree ive grew up with tons of kids in my mums house and its top, this is my first proper xmas with my 2 year old though so cant wait and ive bought her loads she cant go in her bedroom till christmas cos all her presents are in there and they fill the room

barky;6889462

not really anything I want-any gadgets I want I just get during the … not really anything I want-any gadgets I want I just get during the year-christmas I enjoy because the kids have fun.

am exactly the same as Barky - I honestly dont want anything - will get lovely things am sure but I get so much pleasure out of giving to my son at christmas.

Mallinersha;6889404

Two front teeth...

beat me to it Shane Macgowan lol

Already got one of my pressies bought COD:MW2 gave it to the girlfriend to hide until christmas, Not sure what to get the GF yet but always get her something to do with Betty Boop as her names Betty(Elizabeth) so if anyone comes across anything alittle different let me know, Oop oop a doop.

SPAMDOG;6889616

Already got one of my pressies bought COD:MW2 gave it to the girlfriend … Already got one of my pressies bought COD:MW2 gave it to the girlfriend to hide until christmas, Not sure what to get the GF yet but always get her something to do with Betty Boop as her names Betty(Elizabeth) so if anyone comes across anything alittle different let me know, Oop oop a doop.

You could get her a PSP? that's what my girlfriend wants for Christmas

Original Poster Banned

SPAMDOG;6889616

Already got one of my pressies bought COD:MW2 gave it to the girlfriend … Already got one of my pressies bought COD:MW2 gave it to the girlfriend to hide until christmas, Not sure what to get the GF yet but always get her something to do with Betty Boop as her names Betty(Elizabeth) so if anyone comes across anything alittle different let me know, Oop oop a doop.

there is loads of different betty boop things available becaus eit is out of copyright so anyone can do anything with it

Absolutely nothing.

Banned

A decent job :x

daz1981;6889436

im sure we can get you someone for christmas on here thibk this site … im sure we can get you someone for christmas on here thibk this site should start up hotukdating.co.uk for all the single members i think it'll work:-D

afraid Im after 'someone' not just 'anyone'.....:whistling:

DarkKnight;6889669

You could get her a PSP? that's what my girlfriend wants for Christmas

I've got one and a DS,PS3,Xbox360, Shes got a Wii and hardly plays that anymore, Yeah I've seen hundreds of Betty Boop stuff but can't make my mind up, Don't want any tacky jewelery/Tshirts and I always get her PJs as a stocking filler.

i dont know..... lots of things i would like but we are saving (or trying to ) for our wedding so not much x

SPAMDOG;6889749

I've got one and a DS,PS3,Xbox360, Shes got a Wii and hardly plays that … I've got one and a DS,PS3,Xbox360, Shes got a Wii and hardly plays that anymore, Yeah I've seen hundreds of Betty Boop stuff but can't make my mind up, Don't want any tacky jewelery/Tshirts and I always get her PJs as a stocking filler.

if your gf sleeps in pj's your doing it wrong

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;6889693

afraid Im after 'someone' not just 'anyone'.....:whistling:

who is it then come on tell the group

i am the best cupid i can get anyone for anyone i amaze people

a puppy.............but OH says NO! :-(

Tinkytayls;6889828

i dont know..... lots of things i would like but we are saving (or trying … i dont know..... lots of things i would like but we are saving (or trying to ) for our wedding so not much x

you'll be a beautiful bride hun x

ClarityofMind;6889961

you'll be a beautiful bride hun x

I dont feel like it atm... i feel down in the dumps

Tinkytayls;6889975

I dont feel like it atm... i feel down in the dumps

am having a bad day too xx

But you're always gorgeous down in the dumps or not :)x

ClarityofMind;6889980

am having a bad day too xxBut you're always gorgeous down in the dumps or … am having a bad day too xxBut you're always gorgeous down in the dumps or not :)x

bum licker :p;-)

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6889940

a puppy.............but OH says NO! :-(

just take one home and say you found him

lil_tiger;6889836

if your gf sleeps in pj's your doing it wrong

Doing what wrong? Sleeping?

muffin247;6889421

my ears are burning :lol:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6890207

my ears are burning :lol:

what you consider yourself a gsoh girl and up for fun:-D

Silk underwear............honestly

daz1981;6890227

what you consider yourself a gsoh girl and up for fun:-D

haha na im just a bit drunk already :lol:

daz1981;6889906

who is it then come on tell the groupi am the best cupid i can get anyone … who is it then come on tell the groupi am the best cupid i can get anyone for anyone i amaze people

ermmmm no
SPAMDOG;6890151

Doing what wrong? Sleeping?

.....VERY wrong :?

SPAMDOG;6889616

They got some lovely Boop pjs in Matalan £12
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/lulusmammy/s2394362c333_1.png

Don't want anything 4 Xmas,no other half to buy for either.

I don't want much just a new portable DAB radio for the bathroom. And my Wife is gettiing

A new dressing gown and pyjamas (she did ask for them!)
Pandora bracelet
A watch
Perfume
A handbag
and more games for her DS

t0mm;6889418

Nothing.

same

:whistling:

Dont want anything but would be nice to get a present as my family dont celebrate xmas
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions