Groups

What do you want for Xmas? I want a new ironing board. sad?

i don't know what i want for Xmas.
    but i need a new ironing board .... , so i did some search for Brabantia Ironing Boards, and email the link to the husband . and yesterday i reserved one of Bosch IXO IV Cordless Screwdriver in Argos and it just collected by husband today, and he told me don't open it, because he want wrap it up for me to open on Christmas day.
    my best friend ask me what i want for Xmas, i said that a toilet seat will be nice. in return, she ask for Bathroom bin and Knee pads for overalls.
    i know, it's sounds sad. but ma I the only one or what?

10 Comments

lmao!!

My answer to what do you want is always "nothing" xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7144726

lmao!!My answer to what do you want is always "nothing" xxx

yes, that's means i am going end up with some thing stuck up in the store room again.

well o/h wants to get me a deep fat fryer for home-made chips. I told him he best not! haha
    I could really do with a new washing machine...lol...
    Op i was in Maplin today and there were some gel knee pads in there for £6

No-one ever askes me what i want - ever!
    They just complain when I ask for receipts and take it all back in the new year...

Its ok to have what ever you want for Christmas ( within reason of course) its not sad or wrong to have an iorning board if you need one its fine. We have had a Brabantia one for years and its still going strong. Me I just give my family a list of books I want and it works very well.

merry christmas :santa:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EussjcZFO-c/SR43FxzOreI/AAAAAAAAAUY/SKrujuNFs2o/s400/extreme_ironing_board.JPG

Dimpler on Christmas morning

Original Poster

superskilly;7144896

well o/h wants to get me a deep fat fryer for home-made chips. I told him … well o/h wants to get me a deep fat fryer for home-made chips. I told him he best not! hahaI could really do with a new washing machine...lol...Op i was in Maplin today and there were some gel knee pads in there for £6

thank you for the tip, i am going to check up the gel knee pad. later.

Bully;7144959

:lol:

Dimpler;7144978

thank you for the tip, i am going to check up the gel knee pad. later.

never tried those ones, but in the past its definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

Original Poster

Bully;7144959

well, happy day then...... can't wait. i even ordered some M&S Jumbo Xmas Gift Wrap for him to use.:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210594
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions