What do you want more than anything for christmas?

15 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009
This could be a hint to a loved one or if they come on here, they might accidently (on purpose of course lol) bump into this thread lol

15 Comments

pathetic

me being such a Casanova i already know what my women wants for xmas, or for your "said love one whoever the hell that is"

black gerbil1;7099922

pathetic me being such a Casanova i already know what my GF wants for … pathetic me being such a Casanova i already know what my GF wants for xmas.

Dont be so hard on yourself :thinking:

or see here ]http//ww…nta

loads of pyjama's i love them.

tbh.................I want a healthy family. My dad not been too good bla bla...............and thats what matters to me him and the rest of my family healthy

get her some washing up gloves, or some bleach

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7099946

or see here … or see here ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/509418/just-in-case-there-is-a-santa

Don't hijack my thread, you.

bossyboots;7100092

tbh.................I want a healthy family. My dad not been too good … tbh.................I want a healthy family. My dad not been too good bla bla...............and thats what matters to me him and the rest of my family healthy

Yeah, good luck with that....I'm expecting one of the worst xmas' ever this year but I was full of hope and was excited like a little kid last year. :oops:

I guess it can be turned around, I'm always optimistic, so fingers crossed.

realfriendlyman;7100132

Don't hijack my thread, you. :pYeah, good luck with that....I'm expecting … Don't hijack my thread, you. :pYeah, good luck with that....I'm expecting one of the worst xmas' ever this year but I was full of hope and was excited like a little kid last year. :oops:I guess it can be turned around, I'm always optimistic, so fingers crossed.

http://phylbert.homestead.com/files/huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7100154

F****ing hell....that pic just suddenly popped up out the blue.....there actually wasn't a pic there for about 10 seconds after I checked the thread.....it almost made me crap my boxers......ALMOST!!! lol

Stupid slow internet. :oops:

realfriendlyman;7100204

F****ing hell....that pic just suddenly popped up out the blue.....there … F****ing hell....that pic just suddenly popped up out the blue.....there actually wasn't a pic there for about 10 seconds after I checked the thread.....it almost made me crap my boxers......ALMOST!!! lolStupid slow internet. :oops:

you nutter :-D

oh and i hope they do :whistling:.......

F****ing hell that is, as thats where Im going

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7100249

you nutter :-Doh and i hope they do :whistling:.......F****ing hell that … you nutter :-Doh and i hope they do :whistling:.......F****ing hell that is, as thats where Im going

lol, I hope they do that everywhere, not just in hell. lol

OMG, I just realised your hukd location.....I was singing that the other day when I was really happy and was thinking.....that's a crazy tune to sing, especially after what happened in Resevoir Dogs whilst playing that tune lol

realfriendlyman;7100321

lol, I hope they do that everywhere, not just in hell. lolOMG, I just … lol, I hope they do that everywhere, not just in hell. lolOMG, I just realised your hukd location.....I was singing that the other day when I was really happy and was thinking.....that's a crazy tune to sing, especially after what happened in Resevoir Dogs whilst playing that tune lol

Ive not seen resevoir dogs :oops: but I did hear the song a couple of weeks ago and it seemed appropriate

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7100361

Ive not seen resevoir dogs :oops: but I did hear the song a couple of … Ive not seen resevoir dogs :oops: but I did hear the song a couple of weeks ago and it seemed appropriate

I haven't seen it for years, so dunno where I got it from. :oops:

BTW.....you're too dirty to be on hukd lol

realfriendlyman;7100382

I haven't seen it for years, so dunno where I got it from. … I haven't seen it for years, so dunno where I got it from. :oops:BTW.....you're too dirty to be on hukd lol

MOI? :? where's your proof buster :whistling:

What would I like for Christmas? I would rather like the overrated rampant consumerfest to be cancelled, permanently.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    5. word association Game74244894

See more discussions