Groups

What do you want to be when you grow up?

We've been playing this 'game' for months at our work. If ever we're having a bored moment we aske the office what they want to be when they grow up! It changes daily...

Today I was to be a lottery winner when I grow up....

What do you want to be??

33 Comments

A jockey

My boss's boss...

Original Poster

civms47;5981480

My boss's boss...

Nice, gonna use that one tomorrow lol

Happy :thumbsup:

..some kind of designer, with people going 'ooooh' at something i produced .ha

pro basketballer

banthedrummer;5981510

Happy :thumbsup:

I was gonna say that but thought it sounded corny lol. I didn't specify what type of jockey though ;-)

we had this thread the other day i think.

I wanted to be a fireman, then a paramedic. Im now about to become the latter!

Power Ranger

PSHerri;5981601

Power Ranger

+1,000,000:-D:w00t:

Sheep87;5981567

we had this thread the other day i think.I wanted to be a fireman, then a … we had this thread the other day i think.I wanted to be a fireman, then a paramedic. Im now about to become the latter!

i want to be the former

Banned

jambo1082;5981765

i want to be the former

go for it I was a Fireman for 25yrs :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::santa:

I wanted to be a professional motrocycle racer,Almost made it too,Many people
    i beat at club racing went on to race in British superbike,Grand prix and world superbike ,Just never had the money to race competitively at national level,

Banned

tonyg1962;5981831

I wanted to be a professional motrocycle racer,Almost made it too,Many … I wanted to be a professional motrocycle racer,Almost made it too,Many peoplei beat at club racing went on to race in British superbike,Grand prix and world superbike ,Just never had the money to race competitively at national level,

That is sad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:gift::santa:

I wanted to be a footballer....except I didn't play football as much as I should of lol
    I also thought about going into boxing since I was great at it....although I broke my hand last year, so I doubt I'll go into that now. lol

Now....I just wanna be a successful businessman...either that or the president of America, so I can run riot and say "I still didn't F*** up the world as much as George Bush lol"......I think the businessman option is more realistic though. :-D

realfriendlyman;5981850

I wanted to be a footballer....except I didn't play football as much as I … I wanted to be a footballer....except I didn't play football as much as I should of lolI also thought about going into boxing since I was great at it....although I broke my hand last year, so I doubt I'll go into that now. lolNow....I just wanna be a successful businessman...either that or the president of America, so I can run riot and say "I still didn't F*** up the world as much as George Bush lol"......I think the businessman option is more realistic though. :-D

considering you need to be a born american to be president yes, id stick wtih business man :thumbsup: :lol:

micoo;5981857

considering you need to be a born american to be president yes, id stick … considering you need to be a born american to be president yes, id stick wtih business man :thumbsup: :lol:

Is that the only criteria required to become the president of America?

Now it all makes sense. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;5981869

Is that the only criteria required to become the president of America?Now … Is that the only criteria required to become the president of America?Now it all makes sense. :giggle:

pretty much ye, any randomer can run for presidency if they have the cash to start a campaign and get their own party up n runnin :thumbsup:

Black Gerbil1

zeus9876;5981922

Black Gerbil1

*Goes to get a rifle*

:thinking: now where did i leave my bullets :thinking: :lol:

I'll let you know when i get there

micoo;5981967

*Goes to get a rifle*:thinking: now where did i leave my bullets … *Goes to get a rifle*:thinking: now where did i leave my bullets :thinking: :lol:

over there on the table :thumbsup: ;-)

RUDOLF;5981784

go for it I was a Fireman for 25yrs :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::santa:

my local fire service aren't hiring just now but ive signed up for job alerts:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;5982018

A pilot.

your co-pilot :whistling::lol:

Banned

jambo1082;5981997

my local fire service aren't hiring just now but ive signed up for job … my local fire service aren't hiring just now but ive signed up for job alerts:thumbsup:

Think about another Brigade close by or futher a field London and big Cities always recruit, you can then transfer back.
    I stayed for a while 4 days where I worked and traveled 50 miles back home on days off for 6mths till transfer was available.
    You can quite often transfer Brigades some like it as they have not paid the training fees and only make a small cotribution when you do move.
    Many firemen dont work where they live, thats full time ones.

Its different for SMURFS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm a man. I ain't never gonna grow up! :thumbsup:

Banned

Spod;5982214

I'm a man. I ain't never gonna grow up! :thumbsup:

Speak for yourself now LOL :thumbsup::santa:

Banned

jambo1082;5981997

my local fire service aren't hiring just now but ive signed up for job … my local fire service aren't hiring just now but ive signed up for job alerts:thumbsup:

are you wanting to be a SMURF sorry retained partime Firefighter:oops:

a solar flare:whistling:

Original Poster

transit;5982864

mee too lol!!!

transit;5982864

over half way there :lol:

RUDOLF;5982334

are you wanting to be a SMURF sorry retained partime Firefighter:oops:

no, full time