Groups

What do you wear to a premiere?

Myself and 3 colleagues recently one tickets to the premier of Transformers 2 for some charity work we did and it suddenly dawned on me that I have no idea about what sort of thing I should wear to a premiere! Are jeans too casual and is a suit over the top? Any ideas?

Bit of a random one I know lol!

Cheers guys and girls!

7 Comments

Is it a preview or an actual premiere?? if its a premiere then i would slap on the old tux

o and if you cant think waht to wear just give the tix to me :thumbsup:

a mankini is the normal dress code for these events.

http://www.gadgetshop.com/media/gadgetshop/products/ProductGalleryImage1/322586.jpg

i'm so jealous - really want to see this but will prob have to wait till dvd release due to the cinema being miles away. if its THE premier then tux is a must. if its just an opening screening then jeans would be fine

or mankini of course!

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5449138

a mankini is the normal dress code for these events.

We have a winner :-D

Original Poster

micoo;5449061

Is it a preview or an actual premiere?? if its a premiere then i would … Is it a preview or an actual premiere?? if its a premiere then i would slap on the old tuxo and if you cant think waht to wear just give the tix to me :thumbsup:

emhaslam;5449182

i'm so jealous - really want to see this but will prob have to wait till … i'm so jealous - really want to see this but will prob have to wait till dvd release due to the cinema being miles away. if its THE premier then tux is a must. if its just an opening screening then jeans would be fineor mankini of course!

Haha yeah it's theeeeeee premiere, better dust off the ol' tux then :thumbsup:

Wasn't expecting anything then we suddenly got a phone call - good times!

woody90;5449209

Haha yeah it's theeeeeee premier, better dust off the ol' tux then … Haha yeah it's theeeeeee premier, better dust off the ol' tux then :thumbsup:

can u get me megan fox's phone number lol (if's she is there)

get some good pics up if u can id live to see some :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;5449234

can u get me megan fox's phone number lol (if's she is there) get some … can u get me megan fox's phone number lol (if's she is there) get some good pics up if u can id live to see some :thumbsup:

Haha I'll give it a shot :thumbsup: definitely gonna get some pics - looking forward to it!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032

See more discussions