Expired

What does being banned on here actually mean?

Found 28th Mar
Just loitering around the ask and misc sections and noticed a new member (joined today) is joining in the threads but has a banned notice against their username. If banned means banned, how can they still post comments.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments
Supermod
They posted comments before their account was banned Comments/threads aren't deleted when their account gets banned.
magicjay198613 m ago

They posted comments before their account was banned Comments/threads …They posted comments before their account was banned Comments/threads aren't deleted when their account gets banned.

Hope i don't get banned as i do like to talk a bit too much!!
It means the person that was banned, now has to use a new username and email before they can rejoin
If they already had a second account, they just switch to that and then create another account.

And no, I don't have a second account* or have been banned.
But hopefully one day, I can be like the cool kids and big banned from HUKD

* or maybe I do
Original Poster
Recently noticed a few new members with Banned status on their very first day. Why would people bother to sign up to then do something bad enough to get banned.
Toptrumpet11 m ago

Recently noticed a few new members with Banned status on their very first …Recently noticed a few new members with Banned status on their very first day. Why would people bother to sign up to then do something bad enough to get banned.

Linked IP address from a previously banned member..maybe.
33531159-H8RPQ.jpg
Original Poster
That’s news to me
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Mar
Original Poster
I’ll expire this thread on my way out.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions