Groups
    EXPIRED

What does everyone think of Angelos Epithemiou from Shooting Stars?

Banned
    Personally I find him hilarious when he constantly witters on about this burger van. My brother however isn't too keen on him.

Discuss.

18 Comments

Shooting Stars is not funny at all IMO.

But each to their own :thumbsup:

I find him funniest when he's trying not to laugh and break character.

they should get rid of him :?

i find him bloody hillarious especially when hes trying not to laugh and come out fo character

TomWilkoLFC;6452183

i find him bloody hillarious especially when hes trying not to laugh and … i find him bloody hillarious especially when hes trying not to laugh and come out fo character

i was cracked up last night when he had the end game to do :lol: funny guy :thumbsup:

if you can die laughing then i was that close to it when he danced to ]this :lol:

Renton Skinner- Angelos epithemiou has his own youtube channel ]Renton25's Channel

borolad94;6452124

Shooting Stars is not funny at all IMO.But each to their own :thumbsup:

Come on! It used to be hilarious, and the "tiny eye" thing last night was cryingly funny!

youtube.com/wat…muI

wonkey;6452391

Come on! It used to be hilarious, and the "tiny eye" thing last night was … Come on! It used to be hilarious, and the "tiny eye" thing last night was cryingly funny!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWw7IjjmuI

Didn't find that funny at all. I find it childish and stupid never saw it back in the day but i can see why people like it. Matt Lucas is wasted on that show.

borolad94;6452439

Didn't find that funny at all. I find it childish and stupid never saw it … Didn't find that funny at all. I find it childish and stupid never saw it back in the day but i can see why people like it. Matt Lucas is wasted on that show.

matt lucas was in the original shows.

& ive just remembered Never Mind the Buzzcocks returns tonight, another funny show, no return for Simon Amstell though.

He is a ***** isnt he.

richp;6452499

matt lucas was in the original shows.& ive just remembered Never Mind the … matt lucas was in the original shows.& ive just remembered Never Mind the Buzzcocks returns tonight, another funny show, no return for Simon Amstell though.

I know he was and i know it was where he got his break and it is good on him that he came back to the show after he got more famous

i cant stand ricky gervis so i guess its each to thier own.

borolad94;6452595

I know he was and i know it was where he got his break and it is good on … I know he was and i know it was where he got his break and it is good on him that he came back to the show after he got more famous

do you find Little Britain funny?

I think Angelos is hilarious. Very subtle and random.

wonkey;6452751

do you find Little Britain funny?

Yes, i have a feeling you are going to say they are similar but i really think they are not.

borolad94;6453077

Yes, i have a feeling you are going to say they are similar but i really … Yes, i have a feeling you are going to say they are similar but i really think they are not.

not at all, i dont find that funny in the slightest..

Comedy is a "funny thing"

really funny, i thought he was really funny looking too untill my other half told me we have the same hair style.

it doesnt make me laugh at all

I think he is quite funny with his burger van rants. I have loved the new series, every bit as good as the old ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions