What does everyone want from the Next sale this year?

As above

What is everyone hoping to get then?xxx

31 Comments

The fittest female shop assistant.

Is there a link so i can see whats in the sale please?

Lulu'sMammy

Clothes

a bargain

transit

Clothes

Kiss my curtains! Funny ass!

Lulu'sMammy

Lol

How do you go about getting the code?

the world record for the most asians in a shop at 8am.

hibees

Lol! I'll be there

transit

Lol

GONZO

No queues!

nothing I hate their stuff. sorry

Lulu'sMammy

I got a link in an email - next.co.uk/vip…ale

had to log in though and choose a VIP slot for tomorrow so not sure the link will work for you. Worth a try!

Lulu'sMammy

Beef?

Nothing.Anything left in their sales is usually rubbish that I wouldn't wear if I was naked on an island full of male pervs.Nuff said.

hibees

Your not wrong!
The next sale is like a jumble sale, full of asians bulk buying, their kids clothes for the next 5 years.
Im sure they start queuing outside the shop from 4am

Banned

LoozR

Nothing.Anything left in their sales is usually rubbish that I wouldn't … Nothing.Anything left in their sales is usually rubbish that I wouldn't wear if I was naked on an island full of male pervs.Nuff said.

pen island ?

Lulu'sMammy

eoss.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&ts=sale-v2&w=*&cnt=16&nxti=0&nxtv=000&isort=title+rev&sale=vos10&images=on&af=cat%3Awomenswear+sub%3Ashoesboots&div=womenswear&group=shoesboots&size=&price=

awwww nightmare, theres loads i want and i havnt got a slot

Original Poster

I ordered loads of size 9 shoes that I wanted but couldn't afford them all. I went on yesterday and stuff was gone in 2 minutes!

gemmyw

I ordered loads of size 9 shoes that I wanted but couldn't afford them … I ordered loads of size 9 shoes that I wanted but couldn't afford them all. I went on yesterday and stuff was gone in 2 minutes!

Am i missing something here or am i right in thinking you have huge feet for a woman?

Just been given another VIP slot in an email (even though I used my slot yesterday and spent LOADS). Apparently it says "Top VIP Customers can have another slot - choose for Friday from 6pm). Guess they know I'll probably spend yet again!

i spent a fortune on there last night, loads of good stuff in the sale, nintendo wii's were £99 last night ( not that i wanted one)

I am not a fan, the sale stock is usually old season gear instore brought in from previous sale in my experience, this may differ by store, so never bother going!

I got a couple of bits, mainly sandals to take on holiday and a couple of tops. I generally don't buy clothing from Next as I find it quite poor quality.

I did manage to get a leather cube I have wanted for a while! I ordered it at 7.02pm and by 7.10pm it was sold out!

Life is what's happening while you are busy making other plans - John Lennon

Lulu'sMammy

awwww nightmare, theres loads i want and i havnt got a slot

Look down, I am sure you will see a slot.

pinkleponkle

Look down, I am sure you will see a slot.

X)

Original Poster

I am 5ft 11. Can I just say size 9 normally sold out so I am one of many :P

Thought I'll never get a VIP slot, just checked there has been one waiting for me!! Have booked for 6pm tomorrow, bet nothing is left by then : )

gemmyw

I am 5ft 11. Can I just say size 9 normally sold out so I am one of many … I am 5ft 11. Can I just say size 9 normally sold out so I am one of many :P

Ahh long legs, btw dont be fooled by those sizes being sold out, its common knowledge next is haven for male crossdresser types.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions