Groups

What does Instant cash back mean??

Hello HUKD'ers, I want to know what really do they mean..? today when I was passing through phone4u store they displayed a sign board stating that they will give you instant cash back when signed for a phone contract about 250£..are they really trying to be serious or is it that I'll get every month cheque to home as I pay my bill??. I came home and search for few more deals and to my surprise i found a deal which gives a 1000£ cashback, though the contract stood to be 55£ a month but its still better as it was working out to be just £13.33 pm.
    free-line-rental-mobile.co.uk/mob…ck/
    guys plz do clarify my doubt and let me know I am due to take a contract from 3 in a month..
    guys suggest me any good cash back deals around..
    cheers

10 Comments

Would have thought you get that amount in cash when you sign the contract. A one off amount

Instant cash back is exactly what it says it is! Although there is a wait (about 90 days i think) online

And its not monthly, its upfront

OUCH! £55 per month and you get 0 mins or texts! lol

Original Poster

dh058977

OUCH! £55 per month and you get 0 mins or texts! lol

free-line-rental-mobile.co.uk/mob…ck/

nah mate it gives us 9999 mins and 3000 txt.

Banned

They physically give you cash in hand.

Most companies offer redemption schemes (P4U do as well), but this is literally cash in your hand once you sign up!

nandeep8509

http://www.free-line-rental-mobile.co.uk/mobile-phones-with-instant-cash-back/nah mate it gives us 9999 mins and 3000 txt.

Have you actually clicked on them? none of them even exist by the looks of it

Original Poster

yeah its just leading me to a site which I can't see anything..

dh058977

Have you actually clicked on them? none of them even exist by the looks … Have you actually clicked on them? none of them even exist by the looks of it

Original Poster

guys wat does automatic cashback means??

nandeep8509

guys wat does automatic cashback means??

Same thing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions