What does it take to get banned on Hotukdeals

Found 30th Aug 2011
Just wondering what it takes to get banned on here.
I know you get banned for having multiple accounts but I haven`t seen anybody banned for anything else.

Why can't i post in this thread???
- dj_urban
Community Updates
Misc
40 Comments
Posting on other forums using the same name as here...
Nowadays anything goes....even stalking and threats
Edited by: "boothy" 30th Aug 2011
Seeing as threads get taken down for wearing the wrong colour t-shirt on a Thursday, I can imagine getting banned wouldn't take much effort.
I was banned for 24 hours for posting a Rick roll on the HP Touchpad thread. I assume the Moderator saw the genuine looking HP page on a non-genuine HP domain and thought it was an attempt to steal card details. That or they have no sense of humour.
Repeated personal abuse would do it.
Alternatively, try picking on a mod and calling them a Nazi. That would be popular.
Opening offiicial threads usually does it but if you brown nose you can usually get away with it.
Get banned anyway. Turn your broadband router off a few hours overnight to get a new IP address, clear all HUKD cookies, and sign up again after you're banned. Job done.
Scottishblock
anewman

Get banned anyway. Turn your broadband router off a few hours overnight … Get banned anyway. Turn your broadband router off a few hours overnight to get a new IP address, clear all HUKD cookies, and sign up again after you're banned. Job done.

You don't need to leave it off a few hours usually, just turn off and on and you'll be assigned a different IP address.
anewman

Get banned anyway. Turn your broadband router off a few hours overnight … Get banned anyway. Turn your broadband router off a few hours overnight to get a new IP address, clear all HUKD cookies, and sign up again after you're banned. Job done.

Can't be as easy as this

Can it !!
WheresMeNuts

Can't be as easy as thisCan it !!

That's why the mighty V1be1 is still circling these boards in different guises.
Edited by: "master_chief" 30th Aug 2011
WheresMeNuts

Can't be as easy as thisCan it !!

You are the expert on being banned WMN

Edited by: "boothy" 30th Aug 2011
nobody seems to like slightly racist jokes, that does it too!
Being a brown nose troll usually doesn't get you banned just sayin.
No matter how hard I try to get banned they just won't do it & in truth if banned it means I would have to talk to the wife more.

No thanks.
Answer: Not very much.
Are bans ever permanent?

I know you get banned for having multiple accounts but I haven`t seen … I know you get banned for having multiple accounts but I haven`t seen anybody banned for anything else.

I haven't seen anyone get banned for that.

master_chief

Posting on other forums using the same name as here...

depending on who you are. Trolling other sites gets you made a mod in some cases.
Seems Dcx_badass just got himself suspended. You might want to ask him for some pointers when he gets back.
Sneeze.
dxx

Seems Dcx_badass just got himself suspended. You might want to ask him … Seems Dcx_badass just got himself suspended. You might want to ask him for some pointers when he gets back.

sit at your pc all day?
Did dcx get suspended because he didn't win the Amazon voucher in the photo comp?
possibly because of the revised photo he put in that thread, swearword filter avoidance etc
Suspended or banned?
What was on the revised pic?
What will he do in his bedroom without HUKD?
anewman

depends. static or dynamic IP.
Abvance

What was on the revised pic?

have sex and travel with hukd
DangerGod

sit at your pc all day?

Yes, every waking moment. Except for when I have to stand at my PC, to avoid dying of dvt.

(Um)
Will someone for the love of god assist DCX in losing his virginity please.
dcx_badass

The prodigal son has returned. It was actually very difficult to be … The prodigal son has returned. It was actually very difficult to be suspended yesterday so I will write a guide.First of all I uploaded a picture saying "#### HUKD"I then through out the day reported all a mods post and spammed their thread.I posted in this thread twice that the mods were #### (specifically named a mod one time), the second time after the first post was deleted.I pointed out that a member was an idiot (which they were, they spelt HUKD as HDUK), and when it was deleted I reposted it.This resulted in two infractions from Sigma, one at 7:49pm and the other at 7:59pm which resulted in my suspension.I hope this helps.

How is the losing of the virginity whilst alone in your bedroom going?

You should buy a MacBook....that impresses the girls
master_chief

Will someone for the love of god assist DCX in losing his virginity … Will someone for the love of god assist DCX in losing his virginity please.

I'm in! Never been fussy!
Edited by: "jiminym" 31st Aug 2011
for not spending money here.

Thats actually some pretty good trolling. Good work, chap.

dcx_badass

The prodigal son has returned. It was actually very difficult to be … The prodigal son has returned. It was actually very difficult to be suspended yesterday so I will write a guide.First of all I uploaded a picture saying "#### HUKD"I then through out the day reported all a mods post and spammed their thread.I posted in this thread twice that the mods were #### (specifically named a mod one time), the second time after the first post was deleted.I pointed out that a member was an idiot (which they were, they spelt HUKD as HDUK), and when it was deleted I reposted it.This resulted in two infractions from Sigma, one at 7:49pm and the other at 7:59pm which resulted in my suspension.I hope this helps.

dxx

Thats actually some pretty good trolling. Good work, chap.

no that good....he's gone again
Just Follow in the Footstep's of the LEGENDARY VIBEONE AKA VB1

*As Boothy says anything goe's on here nowaday's*

( my comment * is pure speculation and im fairly certain ( 99.9% ) that the MODS do an outstanding job on the site )
Just noticed you can't name previous members, and when you edit post to add said name it goes to get reviewed by a moderator.

Oh and when you go to edit post it says - You do not have the permissions to edit this comment

( edit out name and add a certain member )

( maybe you can name members as a reference ) but not to discuss them, Im slightly confused by the rules now????

Edited by: "dj_urban" 1st Sep 2011
dj_urban

Just noticed you can't name previous members, and when you edit post to … Just noticed you can't name previous members, and when you edit post to add said name it goes to get reviewed by a moderator.Oh and when you go to edit post it says - You do not have the permissions to edit this comment( edit out name and add a certain member ) ( maybe you can name members as a reference ) but not to discuss them, Im slightly confused by the rules now????

It's just that one particular member I think. They really have a grudge...
bad spelling should be high on the list
DCX still on his quest to see what it takes to get banned?

Imagine all that effort put into making friends and getting laid like every other student...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants