What does moderated mean?

Posted 23rd Nov 2018
Trying to post a deal but it just comes up as moderated.
What does this mean? Does it mean it needs to be moderated and may well go live soon or it has been moderated and is rejected?

hotukdeals.com/dea…945
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Hi @termin8r
It is live now.
If a deal is posted with missing vital information it goes into Moderation for a Mod to fix before going live. For example, you thread was missing the price in the price field, an image in the image field, and who the merchant was in the thread title. A Mod had to edit so it included all the required information. It's incredibly busy at present and we are working as fast as we can. Thanks
andywedge16 m ago

Hi @termin8r It is live now.If a deal is posted with missing vital …Hi @termin8r It is live now.If a deal is posted with missing vital information it goes into Moderation for a Mod to fix before going live. For example, you thread was missing the price in the price field, an image in the image field, and who the merchant was in the thread title. A Mod had to edit so it included all the required information. It's incredibly busy at present and we are working as fast as we can. Thanks

Sry, I shouldn’t laugh.
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 23rd Nov 2018
Why is my post in Moderation?? I have added the link to the website and the price as well
andywedge23/11/2018 13:33

Hi @termin8r It is live now.If a deal is posted with missing vital …Hi @termin8r It is live now.If a deal is posted with missing vital information it goes into Moderation for a Mod to fix before going live. For example, you thread was missing the price in the price field, an image in the image field, and who the merchant was in the thread title. A Mod had to edit so it included all the required information. It's incredibly busy at present and we are working as fast as we can. Thanks

What did the deal actually include
Poojari16/11/2019 14:46

Why is my post in Moderation?? I have added the link to the website and …Why is my post in Moderation?? I have added the link to the website and the price as well

Some merchant flag extra checks, it might just be that.

You usually get a response quickly that they have either gone live or a reason why they are unsuitable
myusernamehasgone23416/11/2019 16:55

What did the deal actually include

This happened a year ago. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago
andywedge16/11/2019 17:03

This happened a year ago. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago …This happened a year ago. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago

andywedge16/11/2019 17:03

This happened a year ago. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago …This happened a year ago. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago

no worries. It went live after I put the message on thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants