What does PPG stand for?

Found 13th Sep 2010
Sorry for the stupid question, but could someone explain what it stands for. I know its probably very obvious. Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
paypal gift
Cheers for that
Peppa Pig is Great.
Ooh déjà vu.
Edited by: "Babbabooey" 13th Sep 2010
As above, it's "Paypal Gift"

It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal without incurring charges (for the seller mainly, as the buyer will have to pay them when paying from a card)

It's meant for sending money to people you trust (sending them money as a gift) as the normal Paypal buyer protection doesn't apply to 'gift' payments so be careful who you send it to - make sure they have good feedback.
oldmanhouse

As above, it's "Paypal Gift"It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal … As above, it's "Paypal Gift"It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal without incurring charges (for the seller mainly, as the buyer will have to pay them when paying from a card)It's meant for sending money to people you trust (sending them money as a gift) as the normal Paypal buyer protection doesn't apply to 'gift' payments so be careful who you send it to - make sure they have good feedback.

Cheers for that. I already knew about paypal gift. Just didn't realise that's what the abbreviation was suggesting.
Babbabooey

Peppa Pig is Great.Ooh déjà vu.

I opened the thread just to see if anyone else had posted that again lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions