Groups

What does PPG stand for?

Sorry for the stupid question, but could someone explain what it stands for. I know its probably very obvious. Thanks.

7 Comments

Banned

paypal gift

Original Poster

Cheers for that

Peppa Pig is Great.
    Ooh déjà vu.
    Edited by: "Babbabooey" 13th Sep 2010

As above, it's "Paypal Gift"

It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal without incurring charges (for the seller mainly, as the buyer will have to pay them when paying from a card)

It's meant for sending money to people you trust (sending them money as a gift) as the normal Paypal buyer protection doesn't apply to 'gift' payments so be careful who you send it to - make sure they have good feedback.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

As above, it's "Paypal Gift"It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal … As above, it's "Paypal Gift"It's a way of paying a seller via Paypal without incurring charges (for the seller mainly, as the buyer will have to pay them when paying from a card)It's meant for sending money to people you trust (sending them money as a gift) as the normal Paypal buyer protection doesn't apply to 'gift' payments so be careful who you send it to - make sure they have good feedback.

Cheers for that. I already knew about paypal gift. Just didn't realise that's what the abbreviation was suggesting.

Babbabooey

Peppa Pig is Great.Ooh déjà vu.

I opened the thread just to see if anyone else had posted that again lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1920
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2921012
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions