Found 29th Jun 2011
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
sealed.
smelly
It's a misprint it should be a Z
cheers
From my experience, CEX do NOT sell sealed games.
The (s) means that it is in sealed condition i.e. Game is in excellent condition with codes intact, but no seal.
I may be wrong so please correct me if so, but I'm pretty sure this is the case.
as above cex do not sell sealed games, if you give them a sealed game they take the seal off.
I guess it must mean with codes still intact then cos its a game that comes with codes, cheers
Stolen?
sexy
Syzable
spirit
I haven't seen CeX sell sealed games but the (s) definitely means the game needs to be sealed.
Second hand X)

(S) is sealed

Some items will have an (S) at the end of the description on our website, … Some items will have an (S) at the end of the description on our website, this represents the requirement for the item to remain sealed. These items may sometimes still be available to sell if they have been used at a lower price. Please be aware that any items sent to us that are unsealed with the (S) on the description will be changed to their unsealed counterparts, items that can only be bought as sealed and are sent unsealed will be disposed of or returned based on your original order requirements.

Yep just looked around, as garbage456 said, they don't take sealed games.
And considering they're a pre-owned business I'd be impressed if they managed that. But I have traded sealed games to them in the past which they have unsealed in front of me to check that the disc is there lol
If you look around HUK posts, people will complain about receiving games that were supposedly (s) but were infact in poor condition...
CEX in Croydon have always sold sealed games. They're usually up on shelves behind the counter.

Also, they do take in sealed games. I did it myself just a couple of weeks ago, it was taken at the sealed price and she didn't remove the wrapping while I was there.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9319/58857559295758356315b.jpg
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 30th Jun 2011
what does "cex" stand for?
nebno6

what does "cex" stand for?

Computer EXchange
What does (c) on the sex site mean?
cookiemonster83

CEX in Croydon have always sold sealed games. They're usually up on … CEX in Croydon have always sold sealed games. They're usually up on shelves behind the counter.Also, they do take in sealed games. I did it myself just a couple of weeks ago, it was taken at the sealed price and she didn't remove the wrapping while I was there.

Damn that's a new one! oO
They've always unsealed it to check the disc is there... Maybe they just think I'm untrustworthy
But I have never ever seen sealed games in my branch... Maybe it's to each their own? I have no idea.
cookiemonster83

CEX in Croydon have always sold sealed games. They're usually up on … CEX in Croydon have always sold sealed games. They're usually up on shelves behind the counter.Also, they do take in sealed games. I did it myself just a couple of weeks ago, it was taken at the sealed price and she didn't remove the wrapping while I was there.

Wait i sold a need for speed the run to the CEX in barking and he tore the seal off does that mean i got less as the seal was removed
mar2012

Wait i sold a need for speed the run to the CEX in barking and he tore … Wait i sold a need for speed the run to the CEX in barking and he tore the seal off does that mean i got less as the seal was removed

lol, random 16 month later bump! X)

No, you didn't get less. Everything generally has a single price, you don't often find sealed games at CEX besides new releases.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants