Found 14th Aug 2009
Hiring Women in 1943, see next post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I think that's pretty good, actually. Yeah, a little outdated in terms of customs, but as a guide dedicated to understanding and keeping your employees happy, I think it's kinda sweet.

Original Poster

dxx;6016056

I think that's pretty good, actually. Yeah, a little outdated in terms of … I think that's pretty good, actually. Yeah, a little outdated in terms of customs, but as a guide dedicated to understanding and keeping your employees happy, I think it's kinda sweet.

Could this be construed as discrimination against menfolk? Men do not get such lenient treatment :x ......:w00t::w00t:

MikeL;6016239

Could this be construed as discrimination against menfolk? Men do not get … Could this be construed as discrimination against menfolk? Men do not get such lenient treatment :x ......:w00t::w00t:

Yeah, men want to be appointed to jobs because they are newly married ... it's SO unfair that they're not!:roll:

i didnt know id be less nervous and happier with change..

you learn something everyday

http://andrewhill1968.com/images/flashbacks/old%20ads/RetroGoodWifesGuide1955.jpg

love the last bits
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions