Groups

what does this mean on littlewoods

Banned
    what is this took screen capture?

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/littlewoods.jpg

Supermod

It is their new reward system where you can get money off of transactions the more money you spend. It means you, I think, have £6.70 to spend on the site.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;7563163

It is their new reward system where you can get money off of transactions … It is their new reward system where you can get money off of transactions the more money you spend. It means you, I think, have £6.70 to spend on the site.

Ah ok cheers :thumbsup: nice to see they rewarding customers with something, considering their overinflated prices lol

is this for littlewoods or on all thier partner sit3es too?

dj_urban;7563230

Ah ok cheers :thumbsup: nice to see they rewarding customers with … Ah ok cheers :thumbsup: nice to see they rewarding customers with something, considering their overinflated prices lol

What are you shoping at that place for then?

Banned

dj_urban;7563230

Ah ok cheers :thumbsup: nice to see they rewarding customers with … Ah ok cheers :thumbsup: nice to see they rewarding customers with something, considering their overinflated prices lol

you do know why the prices are what they are dont you:)

they were primarily a catalogue site for people to pay on the never never.....you dont have to buy from them if you think they are expensive you know

i regulary get bargains from them as do a lot of others

Original Poster Banned

jon1000jon;7563466

What are you shoping at that place for then?

i got a 360 elite and a samsung genio on 02

( supriseingly the genio was cheaper than most places on o2 )

( spent £50 more than most places on the 360 )

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7563520

you do know why the prices are what they are dont you:)they were … you do know why the prices are what they are dont you:)they were primarily a catalogue site for people to pay on the never never.....you dont have to buy from them if you think they are expensive you knowi regulary get bargains from them as do a lot of others

Ofcourse i know why there prices a high, I didnt want to buy a 360 outright, i had a littlewoods account i never used, been paying the 360 up which worked out easier for me, payed it off a while ago.

This isnt new, I think they just changed it's name. I am platinum level at empire stores and get 15% reward back on everything I buy (as well as the code I use on every purchase).

Banned

dj_urban;7563566

Ofcourse i know why there prices a high, I didnt want to buy a 360 … Ofcourse i know why there prices a high, I didnt want to buy a 360 outright, i had a littlewoods account i never used, been paying the 360 up which worked out easier for me, payed it off a while ago.

360 has been cheaper than most places over the last few weeks with the 20% off codes

and you are whinging about the prices but you are paying on the never never:?

cheaper than a credit card over the same terms no?

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7563975

360 has been cheaper than most places over the last few weeks with the … 360 has been cheaper than most places over the last few weeks with the 20% off codesand you are whinging about the prices but you are paying on the never never:?cheaper than a credit card over the same terms no?

:? from my last post i wasn't moaning about the high prices was stating an obvious fact lol :-D

yes works out better than a credit card, i do like how they have introduced intrest free ( unless they have always done this )

Apologies re-read my post seemed a bit abrupt, didn't mean to be rude:oops:

Banned

dj_urban;7564141

:? from my last post i wasn't moaning about the high prices was stating … :? from my last post i wasn't moaning about the high prices was stating an obvious fact lol :-D yes works out better than a credit card, i do like how they have introduced intrest free ( unless they have always done this )Apologies re-read my post seemed a bit abrupt, didn't mean to be rude:oops:

apology accepted:thumbsup:

interest free but with inflated prces(on some items) you can actually see
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      2. Furniture Sliders22
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22

See more discussions