What does this means on my eBay account

Top comments
Means for the next 972 days, everything is free to buy
Yes - list items for free, however you will still be charged your final valuation fee and PP charged on top.
11 Comments
darlodge08/09/2020 08:30

I hope that was sarcasm
darlodge08/09/2020 08:30

Lol.. I was feeling rubbish this morning. Thanks for making me smile.
No seriously.. Does it mean I have free listing and I won't be charged fee if I list thing to sell in September ?
Thanks
Edited by: "Prettyfacesnunseenplaces" 8th Sep
You can list 972 items for free until 1st October.
.MUFC.08/09/2020 08:39

You can list 972 items for free until 1st October.

Thankyou.
That's what I wanted to hear.
Edited by: "Prettyfacesnunseenplaces" 8th Sep
Yes - list items for free, however you will still be charged your final valuation fee and PP charged on top.
Prettyfacesnunseenplaces08/09/2020 08:35

No seriously.. Does it mean I have free listing and I won't be charged fee …No seriously.. Does it mean I have free listing and I won't be charged fee if I list thing to sell in September ?Thanks

It means it is free to list the item, but once an item sells there will be final value fees to be paid on the selling price and postage cost.
Oh I thought I won't be charged any fee.
Thankyou all for your replies.
Prettyfacesnunseenplaces08/09/2020 09:02

Oh I thought I won't be charged any fee.Thankyou all for your replies.

copied from ebay pages, hope this helps

Listing fees*Private sellers can list for free on eBay. After using your monthly allocation of 1,000 free listings (or more if you have an eBay Shop), you'll be charged 35p for each new listing created.

Learn more about how free listings work, including the terms and exclusions for those listings.

Final value feesWhen your item sells, you pay 10% of the final transaction value, including postage. We call this a final value fee. We cap final value fees so you'll never pay more than £250 for a single item.

If your item doesn't sell you usually don't pay a final value fee. However, if you offer or reference your contact information to another user or ask a buyer for their contact information, in the context of buying or selling outside of eBay, we charge a final value fee for introducing you to the buyer. In this case, the final value fee is based on the higher of the fixed price, auction start price, Buy it now price, reserve price or the price identified between the buyer and seller.
Zeeandco08/09/2020 09:04

copied from ebay pages, hope this helpsListing fees*Private sellers can …copied from ebay pages, hope this helpsListing fees*Private sellers can list for free on eBay. After using your monthly allocation of 1,000 free listings (or more if you have an eBay Shop), you'll be charged 35p for each new listing created.Learn more about how free listings work, including the terms and exclusions for those listings.Final value feesWhen your item sells, you pay 10% of the final transaction value, including postage. We call this a final value fee. We cap final value fees so you'll never pay more than £250 for a single item.If your item doesn't sell you usually don't pay a final value fee. However, if you offer or reference your contact information to another user or ask a buyer for their contact information, in the context of buying or selling outside of eBay, we charge a final value fee for introducing you to the buyer. In this case, the final value fee is based on the higher of the fixed price, auction start price, Buy it now price, reserve price or the price identified between the buyer and seller.

Thankyou for help.
Post a comment
@
    Text