Groups

What does Womans Diesel for life smell like

Cannot get any testers anywhere.
    Anyone have it and can describe the smell.
    The Mens is gorgeous , is it similar.??

15 Comments

Supermod

BO.

Banned

farts

Ass

mens foosty bits

Fish

Banned

I am sure boots would let you have a sniff

Hang on....

Just sprayed some of my gfs on the screen.

Now smell your screen.

Starr

Hang on....Just sprayed some of my gfs on the screen.Now smell your … Hang on....Just sprayed some of my gfs on the screen.Now smell your screen.

smells of pot noodle and a ****

am I doing it right?

No thats all wrong.

Try again, just given it another bash oO

After this thread, doubt if you'll like the perfume OP

Diesel Fuel For Life is a secret elixir for her that must be used with caution. Fuel for Life is inspired by Venetian liquor and contains passionate flashes of blackcurrant and jasmine, blended with the colourful irreverence of mandarin and mysterious waves of vetiver and patchouli.

Boots store seem to sell it, they'll have testers if you haven't tried there. Obviously can't smell it online : p but here's the link.

Edited by: "Marina" 22nd Jul 2010

I absolutely love this perfume - have you seen a good deal for it or something?

It's slightly fruity and slightly spicy - it's not a floral scent and its not a trendy scent like DKNY or Hugo Boss HTH

Banned

Mrs.Z

I absolutely love this perfume - have you seen a good deal for it or … I absolutely love this perfume - have you seen a good deal for it or something? :)It's slightly fruity and slightly spicy - it's not a floral scent and its not a trendy scent like DKNY or Hugo Boss HTH

Best deal:-

cheapsmells.com/vie…ray

DLM

Best … Best deal:-http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?ref=affmarket&id=8653&utm_source=AffiliateMarketing&utm_medium=CPA&utm_campaign=Diesel%20%20Fuel%20For%20Life%20Her%20%2030ml%20Eau%20De%20Parfum%20Spray

Thanks, it usually seems to be Cheapsmells which are the cheapest

Smells like Diesel, but taskes like Unleaded.
    Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 23rd Jul 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions