What does your Post Count say about you?

21 replies
Found 13th Oct 2008
Recently someone on here complained to me that I was posting only to increase my post count. I found this amusing, because I have been on HUKD since Feb 2007, and my post per day is only 9.45. It got me thinking though. What do you think your post count tells overs about you (not what you think about others)? Does it give the impression that you spend too much time on here?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/posts.JPG

I just pass through HUKD several times a day, if I have time. I particulary enjoy the Word Games, and helping where possible with questions. I don't think I am addicted though!

i think it shows me that on reflection in not a very trustworthy worker...and a good con artist because im constantly told im doing a great job, even tho im just dossing on here!...my post count would be much worse if i hadnt been banned for a little while.

Banned

Too much free time for me (unemployed!). Then again, you can never have too much free time IMHO.

I know mine shows i try and help people alot , because its very high like my reputation

Banned

I think it says I really need a new job.....

I think i spend too much time here, started by helping..but i got sucked into the misc forum. Still, i dont think its all random nonsense ive said.. i hope. :giggle:

however my post count was probably quite high when i first started, as i was on here everyday for a while. Not sure about now.

I have a low post count & high rep.

No spam coming from my direction. :lol:

modoc;3181269

I have a low post count & high rep. No spam coming from my direction. … I have a low post count & high rep. No spam coming from my direction. :lol:

hey modoc, can u please stop sending me pms asking for rep plz, everyone else is fed up with it also!

Banned

acecatcher3;3181279

hey modoc, can u please stop sending me pms asking for rep plz, everyone … hey modoc, can u please stop sending me pms asking for rep plz, everyone else is fed up with it also!

lol

There seems to be a pattern here .......

Following on again ......

Where's that saucer of milk gone?
Puuurrrr....
xxxxx

Possibly that my job isn't as interesting as the Job Description would have you believe!

6.46 posts a day and I was on holiday (from here) for nearly two months!

Everyone knows size matters.

Good morning .. I would like to share with you all this morning ..
My name is Snowtiger, I admit I have an enormous one (Post count) & I am a HUKD Misc addict :roll: ;-)
& ........................................................................ I LOVE IT !! :-D

Total Posts: 9,158 (32.99 posts per day)

acecatcher3;3181279

hey modoc, can u please stop sending me pms asking for rep plz, everyone … hey modoc, can u please stop sending me pms asking for rep plz, everyone else is fed up with it also!

What ?? :w00t:

:lol:

snowtiger;3181417

Good morning .. I would like to share with you all this morning .. :)My … Good morning .. I would like to share with you all this morning .. :)My name is Snowtiger, I admit I have an enormous one (Post count) & I am a HUKD Misc addict :roll: ;-)& ........................................................................ I LOVE IT !! Join Date: 09-01-2008 Total Posts: 9,158 (32.99 posts per day)

*everyone in the circle claps*

never heard of u b4 snowtiger, arent u the one who posts negative threads most of the time, u shud try ur hand at joke threads, u might like it :w00t:

That I obviously have nothing better to do :-(

acecatcher3;3181439

*everyone in the circle claps*never heard of u b4 snowtiger, arent u the … *everyone in the circle claps*never heard of u b4 snowtiger, arent u the one who posts negative threads most of the time, u shud try ur hand at joke threads, u might like it :w00t:

:roll:

Banned

6,328 (28.66 posts per day)

The above is because i have been unemployed since March, when i joined and i have had nothing better to do!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions