Groups
    EXPIRED

What DOESN'T your other half know?

Continuing the theme for this evening...........

What doesn't your other half know about you?

I'll begin.......

My other half doesn't know that I secretly like and appreciate some of Will Youngs songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 Comments

...That she's my other half.

:? we didn't need to know that pmsl :whistling:

Nothing, I'm too truthful for my own good!
    There's probably a million and one thigs I don't know about him tho ... he's not a s truthful as me sadly!

Original Poster

I believe http://www.musicroom.com/images/catalogue/productpage/AM979836.jpg this is one of the most underated songs ever!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2211681

I appreciate your honesty (WILL YOUNG ???:oops:)and as such I shall … I appreciate your honesty (WILL YOUNG ???:oops:)and as such I shall share my secret...my other half doesnt know that I spend as much as I do on the debenhams website.......:oops: there that was difficult for me to admit.......:p

I can sense the burden lifting from your shoulders..............

That sometimes its not the dogs bottom that is making a noise

Banned

ermmm that he hasnt met me yet

the capital of khasukstan lol

sassie;2211704

good one sassie:-D

think my OH knows pretty much all there is to know bout me....cant actually think of anything

that i use his cards when i max mine out lol!

Original Poster

thesaint;2211672

...That she's my other half.

sassie;2211704

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/entertainment_itv_at_50/img/1.jpg

sassie;2211704

quality lol

im having an affair... with her sister

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2211708

perhaps you should do as the record suggests...I mean WILL YOUNG … perhaps you should do as the record suggests...I mean WILL YOUNG .....COME ON.....perhaps there is a support group we can put you in touch with :thumbsup:[SIZE="1"][SIZE="6"]I have his album...please dont tell anyone[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I don't have any of his albums though!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

donnydude;2211734

two words and the second ones off:p

intenso100;2211742

im having an affair...

hope your OH doesnt use HUKD.....or knows who you are on here if they do lol

intenso100;2211742

im having an affair...

Fantastic:-D

Original Poster

sassie;2211752

word of advice sass...........don't google image search blind date with safe search off!!!!!!! it would make you blush!

Banned

donnydude;2211774

word of advice sass...........don't google image search blind date with … word of advice sass...........don't google image search blind date with safe search off!!!!!!! it would make you blush!

oh best not then, far to young to look at rudies:oops:

jellybaby22;2211794

oh my god...you see you tell people not to do something....and well I … oh my god...you see you tell people not to do something....and well I couldnt resist........oh dear Im blushing

ditto lol, thort it would be a bit more taste full tho

:oops:

mine doesnt know my weight

jennie-jack;2211811

mine doesnt know my weight

ahhh toushay...thats one for the list

My Wife Has No Idea How Much I Realy Love Her
    Sorry Chaps But Its True And We Have No Secrets

Mine doesn't know/realise how often I am on HUKD - pretty much all day when he's out working! lol

raptorcigs;2211877

My Wife Has No Idea How Much I Realy Love HerSorry Chaps But Its True And … My Wife Has No Idea How Much I Realy Love HerSorry Chaps But Its True And We Have No Secrets

Oh raps, ur soo lovely x:thumbsup:

sassie;2211752

...... clothes ? ;-)

hannah19790;2211885

Mine doesn't know/realise how often I am on HUKD - pretty much all day … Mine doesn't know/realise how often I am on HUKD - pretty much all day when he's out working! lol

ya laaaaazzy git :viking:

Banned

owlass;2211963

...... clothes ? ;-)

wrong thread:p

hannah19790;2211890

Oh raps, ur soo lovely x:thumbsup:

IM NOT THOUGH IM JUST NORMAL ITS MY WIFEY SHE IS JUST FANTASTIC AND ITS SO WONDERFULL TO BE WITH HER SHE'S JUST EVERYTHING ROLLED INTO ONE AND AFTER MY CRIPPLING ACCIDENT SHE SAID "IM YOUR LEGS NOW HUN ILL WALK FOR US BOTH COME ON" AND PUSHED ME OUT THE HOSPITAL IN MY WHEELCHAIR I MEAN A LOT OF WIFES WOULD HAVE LEFT THER OTHER HALVES BUT NOT MINE SHE STUCK BY ME LOOKS AFTER ME AND GAVE ME CHILDREN SO YOU SEE IT'S WIFEY NOT ME SHE IS AN ANGEL

Banned

i did NOT sleep with her sister and best mate while outta my head on her birthday :oops:

Genious_Gamer360;2212027

i slept with her sister and best mate while outta my head on her birthday … i slept with her sister and best mate while outta my head on her birthday :oops:

NOT WORTH LOOSING HER FOR ....IS IT?:)

Genious_Gamer360;2212027

i slept with her sister and best mate while outta my head on her birthday … i slept with her sister and best mate while outta my head on her birthday :oops:

yeh, but she might have done the same to you :-D

Banned

at the same time

YES *the shame*

Banned

yeh, but she might have done the same to you

i wouldnt hold it against her

raptorcigs;2212010

IM NOT THOUGH IM JUST NORMAL ITS MY WIFEY SHE IS JUST FANTASTIC AND ITS … IM NOT THOUGH IM JUST NORMAL ITS MY WIFEY SHE IS JUST FANTASTIC AND ITS SO WONDERFULL TO BE WITH HER SHE'S JUST EVERYTHING ROLLED INTO ONE AND AFTER MY CRIPPLING ACCIDENT SHE SAID "IM YOUR LEGS NOW HUN ILL WALK FOR US BOTH COME ON" AND PUSHED ME OUT THE HOSPITAL IN MY WHEELCHAIR I MEAN A LOT OF WIFES WOULD HAVE LEFT THER OTHER HALVES BUT NOT MINE SHE STUCK BY ME LOOKS AFTER ME AND GAVE ME CHILDREN SO YOU SEE IT'S WIFEY NOT ME SHE IS AN ANGEL

Oh, Mrs Raptor is lovely too! ur both, just ... lovely x

Banned

NOT WORTH LOOSING HER FOR ....IS IT?

deffo not! congrats on the little one btw,
    we've just had a baby too , joshua Mark noble 13/05/08 6lb 12oz

donnydude;2211696

I believe this is one of the most underated songs ever!:thumbsup:

i thought about reporting this post to the admin

ya laaaaazzy git :viking:[/QUOTE]

Calling me lazy again - second night now - I'd class it as bullying!! I'm very hard working actully, lol

Genious_Gamer360;2212090

NOT WORTH LOOSING HER FOR ....IS IT?deffo not! congrats on the little one … NOT WORTH LOOSING HER FOR ....IS IT?deffo not! congrats on the little one btw, we've just had a baby too , joshua Mark noble 13/05/08 6lb 12oz

Well she'll know now if she puts ya lads name in google! :lol:

hannah19790;2212099

Calling me lazy again - second night now - I'd class it as bullying!! I'm … Calling me lazy again - second night now - I'd class it as bullying!! I'm very hard working actully, lol

Banned

yikes! better right my will now .... ****
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc34
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34
      3. Car park fine UKPC66
      4. Where is cheapest place for Fifa 18 PS4?11

See more discussions