what e-sale regulation says about this case (carphonewarehouse).

Hello,
I bought a mobile phone from Carphonewarehouse.co.uk. They took the payment from my account on the same day. I did not get any reply from them for a week. After one week when I did not get the mobile or any message from the carphonewarehouse, I called them and their automated phone system responded that they are processing my order. As there was no way to speak with anybody, I sent them an email and after two days I got a response that they don't have the phone in stock and if I want I can select another phone or cancel my order.
I complained that if you had not the phone in stock you should not took the money out of my account, they told me that they would cancel my order and I would get my money back within 28 Days!

Is there action legitimate? Whom can I complain about them?

Regards

6 Comments

Do you have a contact number for them, or a way to get it?

Original Poster

Email and phone number, but they don't answer the phone so email is the only way to contact them.

take your information/receipt into the store and ask for the refund to be done right away - the maximum amount of time to go back on your card should be 5 days

Original Poster

The problem is that I don't have any receit! They did not send me any recipt but only an order number. When I send them the order number after some days they found it and they told me that they made the mistake and they would refund me the money.

Which goverment agency can I complain about this?

snam_34;3640860

The problem is that I don't have any receit! They did not send me any … The problem is that I don't have any receit! They did not send me any recipt but only an order number. When I send them the order number after some days they found it and they told me that they made the mistake and they would refund me the money.Which goverment agency can I complain about this?

Go straight to the top!

I will find Gordon Brown's address for you.

brb...googling 10 Downing Street.

He moved from #10 a while back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1122
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213608
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam44
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127

See more discussions