what else affects credit ratings ?

what else affects credit ratings ?

i've never borrowed money from any bank nor have i ever been in debt or been overdrawn.

is it possible i could have a bad credit rating?

10 Comments

Banned

You have a poor history in paying money back

Banned

having a lack of a credit history affects your credit rating, get a credit card splash out on some stuff and pay it back straight away.

Get a personal loan, pay it back in a year then get a 1000 credit score.

job done.

Electoral roll

Original Poster

my credit score is 999

What exactly is your point,have you been turned down for
credit or something?

What else other than what?

As simplex said, Electoral Roll if you ain't on it, it affects your credit rating

other people with bad credit history that have recently lived at your address. If you apply for too many credit things in a short period of time, having financial ties to someone with a bad credit history, not being on the electoral roll, not having had credit and proved you pay back etc all things that can affect your score

Little Munchkin

other people with bad credit history that have recently lived at your … other people with bad credit history that have recently lived at your address. If you apply for too many credit things in a short period of time, having financial ties to someone with a bad credit history, not being on the electoral roll, not having had credit and proved you pay back etc all things that can affect your score

This has nohing to do with your credit rating,it dont matter who has bad credit at your address its just your own credit file not anyone else unless you have a financial assosiation with them eg Husband/wife joint accounts ect.

Banned

Inb4 immature members join in with putting down people needing credit with little understanding of how the economy actually works or what it's like to live by your own means for any period of time...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions