what else can i do with my psp?

12 replies
Found 10th Dec 2008
Hi peeps.. well i recently bought that psp from argos, the offer that was posted and i was thinkin.. apart from playin games n the basic stuff like watchin movies n listenin to music n surfin the net wat else could i do with my psp?

anyone do anything else with theirs or know of things to do? i was surfin the web n came out with things like u can use it as a remote to control your tv etc but mine doesnt have IR capabilites, i dont think..

any sites or iseas on where to download things from? etc etc etc...
much appreciated.

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
11 Comments

Post It To Me
AT SASSIES KITCHEN CUPBOARD SHHH!

If you have a PS3 with play TV you can watch TV on your PSP, you can also control your PS3 on your PSP using the PSP display either wirelessly or via t'internet. I record quite a lot of TV on my PS3 then stick it on my PSP to watch when I'm away from home which is pretty handy.

Yes, anyone know if there is a way of converting BBC iPlayer content downloaded for mobile devices (.wmv files) to play on the PSP. I use my Creative Zen to play this stuff but would like to use the larger screen on my flashed PSP if that is possible - have got loads of space on the 8GB card...

Original Poster

nick_2k;3717092

If you have a PS3 with play TV you can watch TV on your PSP, you can also … If you have a PS3 with play TV you can watch TV on your PSP, you can also control your PS3 on your PSP using the PSP display either wirelessly or via t'internet. I record quite a lot of TV on my PS3 then stick it on my PSP to watch when I'm away from home which is pretty handy.

i dot got a ps3.. yet.. im waiting to get hold of a 60gb one.

raptorcigs;3717057

Post It To Me :)AT SASSIES KITCHEN CUPBOARD SHHH!

LOL!!

get one of these:

http://www.suck.uk.com/photos/cardardcade1.jpg

I play games from it's memory card, that's pretty useful.

Original Poster

wat on earth is one of them??

n u play games from memory card? is that the GAMES YOU'VE BOUGHT from the shop.. etc?

Yah but I own all 300 of them when I go to the shop and buy them.

Original Poster

oh yea sorry lol.. my bad

quackstar84;3717375

Yah but I own all 300 of them when I go to the shop and buy them.

lol!!
I can also play games from the memory card.
I evaluate games..

Original Poster

ok im am sooo new to this i have no idea how to or wat to do...
help will be appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions