What else does a PS4 DO?

Posted 1st Dec
Apart from Gaming and blue ray what else does the PS4 do and can do?

What else can I do with it?

PS3 had blue ray player
Photo gallery
Can play videos from a USB

What about PS4

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Door wedge
9 Comments
Door wedge
If you want something to do more buy an Xbox, if you want the best gaming machine buy a PS4. The PS4 is all about the games (including VR). No one really wants a games machine for watching videos, blurays or viewing pictures.
A que for incoming mod/hack comments
Personally I think the main reason I would see for buying a PS would be VR and exclusive titles.
Azwipe01/12/2019 09:49

If you want something to do more buy an Xbox, if you want the best gaming …If you want something to do more buy an Xbox, if you want the best gaming machine buy a PS4. The PS4 is all about the games (including VR). No one really wants a games machine for watching videos, blurays or viewing pictures.

No no, I just bought one a few days ago. Still in the post.

I'm just asking, in terms of what else can I do with it. Since I remember PS3 certain types of video files did not work/play

Cheers
To replicate the noise of a jet engine
matthews947901/12/2019 13:16

The OPs new one wont do that thank god lol
matthews947901/12/2019 13:16

I have the original launch version...sounds like a space shuttle lift off when I press the ‘on’ button
noahsdad01/12/2019 10:07

A que for incoming mod/hack comments :)Personally I think the main reason …A que for incoming mod/hack comments :)Personally I think the main reason I would see for buying a PS would be VR and exclusive titles.

39219437-8bOPd.jpg
Azwipe01/12/2019 09:49

If you want something to do more buy an Xbox, if you want the best gaming …If you want something to do more buy an Xbox, if you want the best gaming machine buy a PS4. The PS4 is all about the games (including VR). No one really wants a games machine for watching videos, blurays or viewing pictures.

If you want the best gaming machine, wouldn't that be a high spec pc?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions