What else to do near Thorpe Park?

Found 23rd Jul
We've booked tickets for Thorpe Park in August, whilst in the area would like to do other things/activities over the following days.
What would you recommend that you've been to and enjoyed? For 2 adults and a teen, using own car to get around.
No museums, boring stately homes or art galleries though please

Already done these...
Windsor Castle
Legoland
Chessington
Community Updates
AskTheme Park
12 Comments
You could go to Virginia water or Marlow if the weather holds up.

Virginia Water
goo.gl/map…zkz
There’s an inflatable water course near by
sydney8713 h, 9 m ago

You could go to Virginia water or Marlow if the weather holds up.Virginia …You could go to Virginia water or Marlow if the weather holds up.Virginia Waterhttps://goo.gl/maps/VfoD5CSizkz

And do what, what's there to keep us entertained?
nikki.wilbraham1 h, 28 m ago

There’s an inflatable water course near by

Yes could be an option depending on good weather? Have you tried it?
Avoid the Twynersh Pub nearby...
Nothing
Staines town centre is near with two shopping centres, not massive, ok and a cinema there. There is also crazy golf at the Lammas park in Staines. Windsor is also not far away and there are shops and a leisure pool with slides.
darkovo23rd Jul

Yes could be an option depending on good weather? Have you tried it?

Not this one but done it a few times else where it’s good fun. I’m going to this on Saturday
nikki.wilbraham3 m ago

Not this one but done it a few times else where it’s good fun. I’m going to …Not this one but done it a few times else where it’s good fun. I’m going to this on Saturday

Ooh great, let me know how it was
darkovo31st Jul

Ooh great, let me know how it was

It was brilliant ages from 13 -40 and we all had a great time lake was refreshing the hot weather to the chill of the water had a great time already talking about doing it again definitely recommend x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants