What entertaining games are there that you can get pretty easy achievements on?

I've been on a game completeing marathon recently, increased my gamerscore by a good deal.

So far I've done a good deal of gamerscore for Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, Guitar Hero World Tour and The Simpsons Game (The best of them all by far!)

I am now wondering what game to get next? Cheaply, about £8ish

looking for one with pretty easy achivements but still a fun game...

Tim

12 Comments

Original Poster

Thinking about it, Guitar Hero 3 or Guitar Hero : Aerosmith?

is the sega collection good? ive been eying it up for a while.

if you are good at GH then any of them will be a walk in the park for you. the 2 arcade collections should do you well and can be picked up for a fiverish.

GH3 and aerosmith chivvies are NOT easy though mate.
If you want easy try King Kong, TMNT, Avatar (the old one, not the new one) Fight night Round 3, there are more, but shout me tomorrow, as I am off to bed now (plus I think I have a few of them knocking about stilll, lol).
What is your gamer score up to now anyway?

Mike..

MikeBeaver;7227124

GH3 and aerosmith chivvies are NOT easy though mate.If you want easy try … GH3 and aerosmith chivvies are NOT easy though mate.If you want easy try King Kong, TMNT, Avatar (the old one, not the new one) Fight night Round 3, there are more, but shout me tomorrow, as I am off to bed now (plus I think I have a few of them knocking about stilll, lol).What is your gamer score up to now anyway?Mike..

easy achievements, not fun games :P

Need for Speed: Most Wanted:thumbsup:

Jetpac;7227062

is the sega collection good? ive been eying it up for a while.if you are … is the sega collection good? ive been eying it up for a while.if you are good at GH then any of them will be a walk in the park for you. the 2 arcade collections should do you well and can be picked up for a fiverish.

I really liked sega collection, It all depends on if you like the sega classics that are on it

Fable 2 is a really fun game and the achievements are pretty easy as well plus there's a good deal going on at the moment for the ]Game of the Year edition.

gh3 and rockband easy to get achievements on for cheap xx

Scene it, can pick it up for about £10 pre owned at game. good family game with 4 buzzers and you get a truckload of achievements. failing that, tomb raider legend or gun are really generous. 500+ points there

Banned

whats the big deal some people have with gamerscores / trophies? I just dont get it. Nobody really cares what other people have do they or maybe iys just an adolescent thing?

csiman;7228228

whats the big deal some people have with gamerscores / trophies? I just … whats the big deal some people have with gamerscores / trophies? I just dont get it. Nobody really cares what other people have do they or maybe iys just an adolescent thing?

it adds a lot of enjoyment for some people, extra challenge etc.
I love it :P

Banned

Jetpac;7228289

it adds a lot of enjoyment for some people, extra challenge etc.I love it … it adds a lot of enjoyment for some people, extra challenge etc.I love it :P

yes I can understand extra challenges but not deliberately playing games regardless of quality just to enhance your score. Does it bring bragging rights in the playground as I cant see any adult seriously being bothered about their score. No offence meant BTW but I just dont understand how anyone over the age of 12 would be bothered.

Its as bad as someone asking for rep on HUKD :w00t: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
    3. love affairs1547
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions